- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Although cleanliness and furnishings were excellent, the room was average and to some extent a little disappointing - staff were helpful at..."
"Loved our stay, very friendly staff who made our stay very enjoyable. Hotel has a lovely relaxing atmosphere...."
"First of all the hotel is expensive but it's amazing it's beautiful and stylish and comfy. Staff where very nice and helpful. I had the chic..."
"Love the Malmaison. It's the most stylish, most comfortable luxury hotel experience. Every detail always carefully considered - always feels..."
"Great location with discounted car parking £10 for 24 hours. Very friendly staff relaxing bar and ideal to explore the city on foot...."
About the hotel
With a stay at Malmaison Belfast, you'll be centrally located in Belfast, steps from Albert Memorial Clock Tower and Victoria Square Shopping Centre. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Belfast Customs House and Big Fish.
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 guestrooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions.
Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and irons/ironing boards.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. National Rating This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI. Know Before You Go One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately) Pet fee: GBP 10.00 Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Although cleanliness and furnishings were excellent, the room was average and to some extent a little disappointing - staff were helpful at check in, and when I explained I was having a celebration, I was hopeful for a room with quite a nice view; unfortunately I was given one at the end of a corridor with a view over a back street (not very nice looking at walls out of your window), which was rather disappointing.
Also there were loud crikey noises in the bathroom from other rooms, which again dampened the experience. The food at the restaurant was superb, although again not all staff were attentive ie at the bar on my first night of stay I was left waiting quite some time to order a drink and had to look for the person who showed me to a sit. To some extent I felt that, because I was on my own, I was overlooked on certain occasions.
This won't deter me from trying other Malmaison hotels, and perhaps I should have been clearer on room expectations at check-in, however I may also be a little sceptical about recommending to others straight-away.
Lovely, relaxing hotel
Loved our stay, very friendly staff who made our stay very enjoyable.
Hotel has a lovely relaxing atmosphere.