- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Excellent room, very spacious and well appointed. Good meal with a good selection of beet in the bar...."
"Shared gratitude with manager this is by far the best hotel having travelled over the world its just like home so relaxing I was made to fee..."
"we stayed for a couple of days. The hotel was comfortable and friendly and I commend the brakfast which was hot and avoided greasiness. The..."
About the hotel
LUXURY 3 STAR HOTEL SET IN A RURAL AREA, LOCATED 1 MILE FROM THE TOWN CENTRE AND ACCESSABLE TO ALL THE LOCAL ATTRACTIONS; INCLUDING THE FAMOUS PARC-Y-SCARLETS RUGBY STADIUM, NATIONAL WETLANDS BIRD SANCTUARY, FFOS LAS RACE COURSE, PEMBREY COUNTRY PARK, THE ASHBURNHAM & MACHYNYS GOLF CLUBS. WE ARE ALSO ONLY 45 MINUTES FROM THE NATIONAL BOTANICAL GARDENS OF WALES. THE HOTEL, WHICH IS PET FRIENDLY, WAS BUILT IN 1810 BY ADMIRAL SIR JOHN DUNDAS AND LATER OCCUPIED BY BRIAN TRUBSHAW, CHIEF CONCORDE TEST PILOT.
THE STYLISH EN-SUITE ROOMS ALL HAVE FREE WIFI ACCESS, TV'S, HAIR DRYERS, PLUS TEA AND COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES. WELSH AND CONTINENTAL BREAKFASTS ARE SERVED IN THE ATRIUM AND TRUBSHAWS RESTAURANTS, AND FOOD IS AVAILABLE ALL DAY. THE BRAND NEW EDEN SPA HAS RECENTLY BEEN OPENED AND IS BEING DEFINED AS ONE OF THE BEST HOTEL SPAS IN WEST WALES. THE FACILITIES INCLUDE A SAUNA, STEAM ROOM, JACUZZI, HEATED INDOOR SWIMMING POOL, AND FULLY EQUIPPED GYMNASIUM. EDEN SPA ALSO HAS TREATMENT ROOMS FOR OUR RESIDENTIAL DOCTOR, PHYSIOTHERAPIST AND BEAUTICIAN.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *Pets are welcome to stay in the Annex rooms. Pets are allowed in the main hotel, lounge area only . A charge of £10 per pet per day is made. Please contact hotel to arrange. The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN Diplomat Hotel And Spa in Llanelli are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent room, very spacious and well appointed.
Good meal with a good selection of beet in the bar.
Home from Home
Shared gratitude with manager this is by far the best hotel having travelled over the world its just like home so relaxing I was made to feellike one of the family this is important as sometimes I have stayed as a single guest.
The standards are exeplary no improvements you have ticked all my boxes swimming pool and area unreal best pool I have ever used clean and theraputic. Cannot thankyou enough this is a real safe haven out of the madding crowd.