- 5 guest reviews
"Nice clean room and the bar and dining areas are very decent and the breakfast was good. The only negative was the wifi signal in my room wa..."
"Nice hotel clean and excellent service from all the staff. The food is stunning ( steak ) also the breakfast is super. The staff cannot do e..."
"Excellent room, very spacious and well appointed. Good meal with a good selection of beet in the bar...."
About the hotel
LUXURY 3 STAR HOTEL SET IN A RURAL AREA, LOCATED 1 MILE FROM THE TOWN CENTRE AND ACCESSABLE TO ALL THE LOCAL ATTRACTIONS; INCLUDING THE FAMOUS PARC-Y-SCARLETS RUGBY STADIUM, NATIONAL WETLANDS BIRD SANCTUARY, FFOS LAS RACE COURSE, PEMBREY COUNTRY PARK, THE ASHBURNHAM & MACHYNYS GOLF CLUBS. WE ARE ALSO ONLY 45 MINUTES FROM THE NATIONAL BOTANICAL GARDENS OF WALES. THE HOTEL, WHICH IS PET FRIENDLY, WAS BUILT IN 1810 BY ADMIRAL SIR JOHN DUNDAS AND LATER OCCUPIED BY BRIAN TRUBSHAW, CHIEF CONCORDE TEST PILOT.
THE STYLISH EN-SUITE ROOMS ALL HAVE FREE WIFI ACCESS, TV'S, HAIR DRYERS, PLUS TEA AND COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES. WELSH AND CONTINENTAL BREAKFASTS ARE SERVED IN THE ATRIUM AND TRUBSHAWS RESTAURANTS, AND FOOD IS AVAILABLE ALL DAY. THE BRAND NEW EDEN SPA HAS RECENTLY BEEN OPENED AND IS BEING DEFINED AS ONE OF THE BEST HOTEL SPAS IN WEST WALES. THE FACILITIES INCLUDE A SAUNA, STEAM ROOM, JACUZZI, HEATED INDOOR SWIMMING POOL, AND FULLY EQUIPPED GYMNASIUM. EDEN SPA ALSO HAS TREATMENT ROOMS FOR OUR RESIDENTIAL DOCTOR, PHYSIOTHERAPIST AND BEAUTICIAN.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *Pets are welcome to stay in the Annex rooms. Pets are allowed in the main hotel, lounge area only . A charge of £10 per pet per day is made. Please contact hotel to arrange. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Awful experience we were given courthouse, bottom floor, first room too small, 2 nd room was bigger, I thought I would spoil my teenage daughter at a nice hotel, we could hear every movement from upstairs and even every sound from the couple staying above who was making love from 11.15p.m-12.45 a.m it was an awful experience for us, spoilt my daughters weekend for her final in face of the globe, be careful if your staying on the 2nd floor as people below can here everything
A good place to stay
Nice clean room and the bar and dining areas are very decent and the breakfast was good.
The only negative was the wifi signal in my room was very poor.