- Very Good
- 109 guest reviews
"We stayed here as a central base for exploring. It was a good choice, easy to access the site. The room was comfortable but tired looking. C..."
"As expected - having stayed at a Days Hotel previously - clean, comfortable room etc...."
"Our Receptionist Hayley, gave us a lovely warm welcome and was just lovely, especially after we had been travelling for over 12 hours..."
"Value family room with nothing to complain about...."
"We booked through LateRooms and arrived at the hotel a while after booking. Check in was prompt and easy. They changed us to a ground floor..."
About the hotel
Unlimited Free Wifi in every bedroom, free parking, 24 hour reception, flatscreen freeview televisions and adjacent to Starbucks Located on the M54 at junction 4, ideal for Telford, Shrewsbury and Birmingham The hotel offers en-suite bedrooms providing unlimited free wifi, flatscreen freeview television, supportive hypnos beds, complimentary hot drinks tray, hairdryer and all other amenities required for a comfortable nights stay. Executive and dedicated smoking rooms are also available upon request. Local attractions such as Telford International Centre, Ironbridge Gorge, Blists Hill Victorian Town and RAF Museum Cosford are all close by For added value children upto 12 years of age stay and eat for free.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
A Little Tired.
We stayed here as a central base for exploring.
It was a good choice, easy to access the site. The room was comfortable but tired looking. Coffee stains on the wall, mastic around the bath needed renewing, sink leaked and bed although ok was NOT the Hypnobed advertised. Room was clean, receptionist was very helpful. Despite the need for improvement, I would stay there again.
As expected - having stayed at a Days Hotel previously - clean, comfortable room etc.