- Very Good
- 88 guest reviews
"The room was adequate for an overnight stay after a wedding reception. Unfortunately, I did not realize the room booked was for smokers, bei..."
"Stopped here for 1 night. The location of the accommodation is very good. Direct access to the motorway is on the doorstep. Basic rooms and..."
"Comfortable hotel. Easy to find and park...."
"Great value. Bed A bit soft. Great site for a service station. Quiet. Great location. Definitely use again...."
"Was given a smoking room initially that unfortunately smelt pretty bad. After having a word with the reception I was upgraded to an Executiv..."
About the hotel
Unlimited Free Wifi in every bedroom, free parking, 24 hour reception, flatscreen freeview televisions and adjacent to Starbucks Located on the M54 at junction 4, ideal for Telford, Shrewsbury and Birmingham The hotel offers en-suite bedrooms providing unlimited free wifi, flatscreen freeview television, supportive hypnos beds, complimentary hot drinks tray, hairdryer and all other amenities required for a comfortable nights stay. Executive and dedicated smoking rooms are also available upon request. Local attractions such as Telford International Centre, Ironbridge Gorge, Blists Hill Victorian Town and RAF Museum Cosford are all close by For added value children upto 12 years of age stay and eat for free.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Days Inn Telford - Ironbridge - M54
The room was adequate for an overnight stay after a wedding reception.
Unfortunately, I did not realize the room booked was for smokers, being a none smoker I wasn't impressed with the aroma of cigarettes, but everything was very clean and tidy.
Good budget accommodation.
Stopped here for 1 night.
The location of the accommodation is very good. Direct access to the motorway is on the doorstep. Basic rooms and bed reasonably comfortable, but for the price of the room you shouldn't grumble. If you have a dog then it is well catered for staying here. They charge £5 per night for pets.