- Very Good
- 146 guest reviews
"Perfect accommodation for visiting the Telford Centre - would definitely stay there again. Staff were very friendly and helpful..."
"This wa the first time I had stayed at a Days Inn and was not overly impressed. Did not compete with a modernised Travelodge. Not helped by..."
"Quiet,clean and cheap.Exactly what i wanted...."
"Burn mark on the carpet where someone had left the iron on, wall light with no cover on and wasn't working, fire alarm went off but no came..."
"A very well positioned hotel for you to explore the area and beyond, with good amenities near by at the service centre..."
About the hotel
Unlimited Free Wifi in every bedroom, free parking, 24 hour reception, flatscreen freeview televisions and adjacent to Starbucks Located on the M54 at junction 4, ideal for Telford, Shrewsbury and Birmingham The hotel offers en-suite bedrooms providing unlimited free wifi, flatscreen freeview television, supportive hypnos beds, complimentary hot drinks tray, hairdryer and all other amenities required for a comfortable nights stay. Executive and dedicated smoking rooms are also available upon request. Local attractions such as Telford International Centre, Ironbridge Gorge, Blists Hill Victorian Town and RAF Museum Cosford are all close by For added value children upto 12 years of age stay and eat for free.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent value for money - clean - friendly staff
Perfect accommodation for visiting the Telford Centre - would definitely stay there again.
Staff were very friendly and helpful
Showing its age
This wa the first time I had stayed at a Days Inn and was not overly impressed.
Did not compete with a modernised Travelodge. Not helped by the dodgy door locks - receptionist had to try 4 door entry cards to get me back into my room after I had already tried 2. Good job it was not far to reception!!!