- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Booked this hotel because it had a swimming pool. when we arrived the pool was out of action...."
"Great hotel and great staff..."
"Would definitely stay here again. Room was clean and comfortable. Maybe traffic noise would disturb people not used to it but we live on a m..."
"All the staff were very polite and helpful, the service was excellent even though they coping with weddings on both days of our stay...."
"as ever a great stay..."
About the hotel
Highgate House is a country house hotel set amongst rolling countryside in the picturesque Northamptonshire village of Creaton, just 7 miles from Northampton town centre. Originally a coaching inn, it has evolved over the years into a superb venue ideal for all kinds of business and social events. It is conveniently located near the M1, M6 and A14 and sits in very close proximity to the historic Althorp House and the site of the Battle of Naseby.
It has 97 bedrooms, some of which are located in the original building - the majority are housed in areas across the estate. All are individually decorated and feature en-suite facilities and luxury 'BeeKind' toiletries. Your stay also includes a full English and Continental breakfast, free WiFi, free parking on-site and unlimited tea and coffee. The venue's Terrace Restaurant is run by Head Chef, Lee Gaskins, who has been crowned Northamptonshire's Chef of the Year twice. The restaurant is open every evening for dinner between 7pm - 9:30pm (reservations are recommended at time of booking). There is also a selection of stunning private dining rooms available, perfect for special occasions. There is a good range of leisure facilities, including an indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna and tennis courts. There is also over 26 acres of grounds which can be explored on foot or by bike (the venue has a small number of mountain bikes which are available for complimentary hire).
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Highgate House - A Sundial Venue
Booked this hotel because it had a swimming pool.
when we arrived the pool was out of action.
Great hotel and great staff