- 72 guest reviews
"Large room, beautiful gardens, excellent breakfast. Good position on corner main road but in our room we couldnt hear anything, nice 20 minu..."
"This hotel was clean, rooms were spacious. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We loved the outdoor heated pool,sauna, jacuzzi & steam roo..."
"We were excited about visiting York and we were pleased to see that the hotel was just a ten minute walk to the city centre which meant it w..."
"second stay and excellent again..."
"Nice hotel just a short walk from the city centre...."
About the hotel
The epitome of a country house living - with a relaxing old world feel with all modern luxuries. Within walking distance of the historical, cultural and famous City of York. It is easy to access by rail, road and an international airport 20 minutes away.
Unique, antique filled rooms, heated outdoor pool, sauna, steam room and hot tub open all year set in English gardens, spa and exquisite restaurant! Unfortunately we cannot accommodate stag or hen do's. We do have off street parking in front of the Hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , CD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Large room, beautiful gardens, excellent breakfast.
Good position on corner main road but in our room we couldnt hear anything, nice 20 minute walk into centre or bus right outside.
Room requires a complete upgrade