- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Excellent staff, very friendly and professional service. Food excellent and room was lovely. I would highly recommend this hotel and will de..."
"The foyer and communal areas of the hotel were lovely. I stayed in a twin room and the room itself was nice and big. The beds were comfortab..."
"Nice hotel, good facilities and good value for money...."
"Having stayed in several other Hotels In central Bradford over the last few years I stayed at the Midland, not the cheapest but by far the b..."
"Very welcoming.Customer service excellent.Friendly and polite with a smile on their faces.Would recommend highly...."
About the hotel
The hotel, with its Victorian history boasts larger than average Standard Bedrooms all with Double Or Twin beds. Other facilities include Free Wireless Broadband Internet access with no time restrictions, Free Car Parking for residents on site and a FREE offsite ladies only gym and gentleman’s gym only 150m from the hotel. The hotel is also located next to Midland Foster Square railway station.
The hotel has extensive dining from 7. 00am with Full English or Continental Breakfast in the Restaurant or Room service, to mid morning snacks to Lunch in one of two Bars, or Restaurant. Traditional Afternoon tea is available in the Foyer Bar and Lounge with A La Carte Dinner from 6. 30pm. The hotel also features two bars.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent staff, very friendly and professional service.
Food excellent and room was lovely. I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay again.
Lovely hotel, room a bit tired.
The foyer and communal areas of the hotel were lovely.
I stayed in a twin room and the room itself was nice and big. The beds were comfortable and the shower was great. The only downside was the room was very tired and looked like it needed a little love to be brought up to standard.