- Very Good
- 81 guest reviews
"Was ok, shower was the only thing that wasn't great. Breakfast was poor, the food was dry but customer service was good...."
"We booked into a standard double and were lucky enough to have a sea view which was lovely. Hotel is in a great location - opposite the band..."
"Nice hotel. Good friendly staff. Could do with an update in parts. But overall most enjoyable and will stay again...."
"Very good value and no complaints..."
"Staff were welcoming and helpful. The room,114 was excellent, clean and warm with tea making facilities and TV, considering the room faces t..."
About the hotel
The Grade II listed Brighton Hotel is one of the most charming hotels in Brighton where you are guaranteed a warm and personal welcome. Located on the seafront directly opposite the famous Brighton Bandstand, very close to the West Pier and to the site of the proposed i360 attraction. The hotel has 55 well-appointed rooms, and while the hotel is right on the famous Brighton seafront it is just far enough out of the main center’s noisy bars and clubs to be significantly quieter than many other seafront Brighton hotels.
We are just a short walk to Brighton’s main shopping areas and the famous Lanes with its cobbled passage ways and its myriad of little shops and boutiques, many of which are unique to Brighton. The Brighton Conference Centre is a five minute stroll away and directly opposite on the beach is a wonderful children’s play area complete with paddling pool, swings and sand pits. The Brighton Hotel is a privately owned independent hotel that is large enough to have all the facilities you would expect including free wifi throughout but small enough to make you feel important to us and special.
The hotels elegant lounge, bar and restaurant have enviable sea views, a great place to relax and watch the world go by. As a 3 Star accredited hotel we offer Dinner in The Salisbury Restaurant available 7 days a week from 6. 30pm till 9. 30pm and our Lite Bite Bar Menu is available 7 days a week 24hrs a day.
We have limited parking in front of the hotel based on a first come first serve policy at £18 per night. There is an overflow at Regency Square Car Park which is just 3 minute walk, and you will find the train station just a short taxi ride.
For an early check in or late check-out we charge £10 an hour and for peace of mind our reception is manned 24 hrs.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Nice, Warm Welcome, Awesome Guy Who Worked in the Night, Very Helpful
Was ok, shower was the only thing that wasn't great.
Breakfast was poor, the food was dry but customer service was good.
Nice view, very hospitable, breakfast was a let down though
We booked into a standard double and were lucky enough to have a sea view which was lovely.
Hotel is in a great location - opposite the bandstand, about ten minute walk to shops and the pier. The reception staff were lovely and helpful, although one of the ladies dealing with breakfast on our second day was far less chipper. Had the pancakes one day which were delicious but the full English was lacklustre - didn't taste great and was a small portion in the middle of a big plate. Overall would definitely visit again though!