- 116 guest reviews
"this is lovely hotel on brighton seafront hotel staff very helpful and friendly rooms good breakfast good we have stayed several times and w..."
"For the price I paid I'd expect a better room . But the room I had. Had a brilliant view of the sea front . Very uneven floors felt a bit se..."
"I lived in a single room and it has quite nice environment. The hotel located on the seaside and only 15 mins walk to the city center!!! Jus..."
"I stayed for just one night at The Brighton Hotel with my wife. We needed a hotel close to the Bighton centre as we were going to a gig. The..."
"Would stay again, efficient obliging staff. Very Clean...."
About the hotel
The Grade II listed Brighton Hotel is one of the most charming hotels in Brighton where you are guaranteed a warm and personal welcome. Located on the seafront directly opposite the famous Brighton Bandstand, very close to the West Pier and to the site of the proposed i360 attraction. The hotel has 55 well-appointed rooms, and while the hotel is right on the famous Brighton seafront it is just far enough out of the main center’s noisy bars and clubs to be significantly quieter than many other seafront Brighton hotels.
We are just a short walk to Brighton’s main shopping areas and the famous Lanes with its cobbled passage ways and its myriad of little shops and boutiques, many of which are unique to Brighton. The Brighton Conference Centre is a five minute stroll away and directly opposite on the beach is a wonderful children’s play area complete with paddling pool, swings and sand pits. The Brighton Hotel is a privately owned independent hotel that is large enough to have all the facilities you would expect including free wifi throughout but small enough to make you feel important to us and special. The hotels elegant lounge, bar and restaurant have enviable sea views, a great place to relax and watch the world go by. As a 3 Star accredited hotel we offer Dinner in The Salisbury Restaurant available 7 days a week from 6. 30pm till 9. 30pm and our Lite Bite Bar Menu is available 7 days a week 24hrs a day. We have limited parking in front of the hotel based on a first come first serve policy. There is an overflow at Regency Square Car Park which is just 3 minute walk, and you will find the train station just a short taxi ride. For an early check in or late check-out we charge £10 an hour and for peace of mind our reception is manned 24 hrs. Parking is available onsite on a first come first served basis at £18 for 24 hours.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
great hotel on seafront
this is lovely hotel on brighton seafront hotel staff very helpful and friendly rooms good breakfast good we have stayed several times and would stay again
my brighton hotel stay
For the price I paid I'd expect a better room .
But the room I had. Had a brilliant view of the sea front . Very uneven floors felt a bit sea sick at some stages and led in bed I felt I was on a slide . I would stay again in a different room the people where brilliant and the food was good .