- 141 guest reviews
"nice hotel for just a couple of nights. Staff very helpful and friendly...."
"Comfortable room with lovely sea view. Most windows were sealed shut, although it was possible to open one a little and we do like a bit of..."
"I really enjoyed staying in the hotel. It had a good atmosphere and I had a lovely view from my room. The hotel was also at a very good loca..."
"Absolutely gorgeous was upgraded to a premier room facing sea front fantastic all round...."
"Sea front hotel although had a room on the side. Very pleased all round though room was a little small and could hear people in both rooms e..."
About the hotel
The Grade II listed Brighton Hotel is one of the most charming hotels in Brighton where you are guaranteed a warm and personal welcome. Located on the seafront directly opposite the famous Brighton Bandstand, very close to the West Pier and to the site of the proposed i360 attraction. The hotel has 55 well-appointed rooms, and while the hotel is right on the famous Brighton seafront it is just far enough out of the main center’s noisy bars and clubs to be significantly quieter than many other seafront Brighton hotels.
We are just a short walk to Brighton’s main shopping areas and the famous Lanes with its cobbled passage ways and its myriad of little shops and boutiques, many of which are unique to Brighton. The Brighton Conference Centre is a five minute stroll away and directly opposite on the beach is a wonderful children’s play area complete with paddling pool, swings and sand pits. The Brighton Hotel is a privately owned independent hotel that is large enough to have all the facilities you would expect including free wifi throughout but small enough to make you feel important to us and special. The hotels elegant lounge, bar and restaurant have enviable sea views, a great place to relax and watch the world go by. As an AA Metro hotel we offer Dinner in The Salisbury Restaurant available every evening and our Light Bite Menu is available from 12 noon. We have limited parking in front of the hotel based on a first come first serve policy. There is an overflow at Regency Square Car Park which is just 3 minute walk, and you will find the train station just a short taxi ride. For an early check in or late check-out we charge £10 an hour and for peace of mind our reception is manned 24 hrs.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/11/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Please be advised that due to the Brighton Hotel being a Grade II Listed building all rooms and bathrooms vary in size and some rooms have sloping floors due to the age of the build. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
nice hotel for just a couple of nights.
Staff very helpful and friendly.
disspointed with hotel need air condition in hotel
had have fan on all night to get to sleep could not open the window properly