- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Booked this room fairly last-minute. Location cannot be beat! It's right next to Grafton St, across from St. Stevens Green, very close to bu..."
"Good location not 5star standard as advertised. Room quite small...."
About the hotel
The Fitzwilliam Hotel is a modern classic uniquely positioned on St Stephens Green paces away from Grafton street, Ireland's premier shopping location. Understated luxury, a fresh approach and impeccable service make The Fitzwilliam the perfect retreat for business and pleasure travellers. Voted one of the top 21 coolest hotels in the world by Conde Nast Traveller Magazine.
At The Fitzwilliam, the bedrooms have been designed to evoke a feeling of relaxation and calm. Inside you will find a collection of specially designed furniture complemented by carefully chosen contemporary accessories. The bathrooms also deliver modern style and convenience without stinting on traditional luxury. Enjoy a lavish buffet breakfast or unwind over succulent à la carte meals at The Fitzwilliam. You can choose from the world-renowned Thornton's Restaurant, Citron or The Inn on the Green for a selection of classic food served throughout the day. A feast is guaranteed in your chosen dining room.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic staff and service!
Booked this room fairly last-minute.
Location cannot be beat. It's right next to Grafton St, across from St. Stevens Green, very close to bus lines. When we arrived, the room wasn't ready (we were early), so they offered us breakfast, which we accepted. I would advise people having breakfast to have the continental breakfast bar. We chose to order from the menu. My husband ordered fish that was chock full of bones - He couldn't eat it, and he eats everything. I had an eggs benedict thing with smoked salmon instead of canadian ham - It was mediocre. Eggs were overcooked, and the whole thing was just bland. Other than that, everything about the hotel was great. Comfy bed and pillows, which are very important to me, and water pressure in the shower/bath is unbelievable. The people really make this place. They helped us decide what to do to make the most of our limited time, recommended restaurants that were great, and generally assisted us with genuine, earnest attitudes. Highly recommend!