- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"we were upgraded to a bigger suit which was huge, very pretty, with amazing view of the city and beautiful wooden floor. however, some of th..."
"We stayed here for the last night of our honeymoon and were very disappointed. We arrived at the hotel and were checking in at the desk, whe..."
About the hotel
President Solitaire offers 4-star comfort in spacious rooms with kitchenettes and free Wi-Fi, located 10 min walk from Nana Skytrain Station. We offers free tuk-tuk shuttles to the Nana and Asoke BTS Skytrain Stations. It is a 5-minute drive from Sukhumvit MRT Station and provides free parking.
It features an outdoor pool, spa and buffet breakfast. Rooms elegant interiors with wood flooring, air-conditioned units come with a flat-screen cable TV, DVD player and a sofa. Marble bathrooms have a bathtub, bathrobes and hairdryer.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for President Solitaire Hotel & Spa in Bangkok are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
we were upgraded to a bigger suit which was huge, very pretty, with amazing view of the city and beautiful wooden floor.
however, some of the facilities were a bit run down, like the toilet which wouldn't flush, or the sink that was impossible to shut and fill with water, or the headboard of the bed that was torn, but the beauty of the room, with its many furniture really made up for this small inconvenience.
Disappointing but had some really good points too
We stayed here for the last night of our honeymoon and were very disappointed.
We arrived at the hotel and were checking in at the desk, when I noticed a sign saying that the pool area was closed due to maintenance work. We had only booked the room a couple of days beforehand, and there had been nothing to indicate that the pool would be closed either on Late Rooms or on the hotel's own website. As it was the last night of our honeymoon we had decided we just wanted somewhere with a pool, where we could hang out and relax before the flight home, so I was really disappointed. To be fair the lady who checked us in said that we could use the pool at one of their sister hotels up the street, but this just wasn't the same - we didn't want to have the hassle of this. The hotel lobby looks really nice and beautiful, and we had really high hopes for our room. However we decided to take the stairs to our floor and were horrified by how filthy they were, and also all the windows were absolutely caked in dirt. Our room was clean enough and spacious. Bits of it were tatty, such as the shower cubicle, but we could forgive that, however there was no kettle (but plenty of tea and coffee!!) and only one glass by the sink, and one face cloth. I wasn't particularly bothered about any of those things, but it didn't give a very good impression. We couldn't stand the location, but that was our fault for not researching it enough. It was really busy noisy on the main street, so we definitely preferred the other places in Bangkok where we have stayed. However if this area is your cup of tea then the hotel's location is great, as it's just a short walk to the main street, and there are loads of bars and restaurants to choose from, as well as lots of street food and shopping stalls. The hotel did have some good points. On the whole the staff were friendly, and the food in the restaurant was both affordable and delicious. Also, the room had the comfiest bed we slept on in Thailand, which meant that we had a great night's sleep for our last night. I would say that if your stay is for a special occasion and you're wanting real luxury, then this isn't the place, and that's why we were so disappointed - from reading about it on Late Rooms and on its own website we thought it looked really swanky. But if you're happy for something a bit shabby in parts, but overall comfortable and with good food then it's ok. I think we paid about £50 per night here and I would certainly never pay more than that. Not unless they do some serious cleaning and refurbishing in the hallways!