- 4 guest reviews
"The hotel was very good for it's location, it's guest services & the standard of the room with it's facilities. Breakfast was a good, wide,..."
"I arrived very late but the lady at reception was lovely. She was very helpful indeed. I was very tired - but she made everything so simple..."
"Friendly, simple hotel in a great location near restaurants and bars. Easy walks to the seafront, harbour, city centre attractions...."
"Nice hotel, friendly staff and very near the city centre of Helsinki Breakfast was great, much to choose from ( one day we had a delicious..."
About the hotel
Hotel Anna is a tranquill hotel on walking distance from the major department stores and sights. There is a good selection of nice restaurants and trendy pubs in the area around the hotel. All rooms were refurbished in the spring 2010 and they are all non-smoking rooms.
Wireless internet connection is free of charge and there is a small meeting room for 12 persons also free of charge for hotel guests. The sauna can be ordered from the reception at a small charge. There are a few parking places in a private parking hall nearby.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/12/2015 to 27/12/2015 - Hotel Anna is closed for Christmas. We close the hotel on the 21th of December at noon and open 28th of December 2015 at 8.00 am. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
2 night stay in a 4 man room
The hotel was very good for it's location, it's guest services & the standard of the room with it's facilities.
Breakfast was a good, wide, choice of food also. We couldn't fault anything about the place.
I arrived very late but the lady at reception was lovely.
She was very helpful indeed. I was very tired - but she made everything so simple - alarm call and taxi -all arranged with the minimum of fuss. I was so grateful.