This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Rothley Court Hotel Rothley near Leicester sits in the historic Leicestershire village of Rothley home of the Knights Templar within easy reach of Leicester and Loughborough via the A6 and M1 Junction 21a. Rothley Court Hotel is an impressive ancient rambling Manor House, with its own 11th century Chapel, idyllic manicured grounds, rose walk, babbling brook and trout filled river only 8 miles to the North of Leicester City Centre. Rothley Court has a long history dating back to the Doomsday Book of 1086 and encompasses plenty of traditional historic charm, making it the ideal retreat at any time of year.
Situated on the eastern edge of the Charnwood Forest, Rothley village is known for its two village greens and some of the finest timber framed houses in the country. Many local attractions include Leicester Racecourse, The National Space Centre, and Great Central Railway. Large Car park
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet