This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Comfort and style in the commercial and cultural heart of Sheikh Zayed Road Set amid the high-rise steel and glass of Sheikh Zayed Road, the Crowne Plaza Dubai Hotel offers restful, business-friendly accommodation right across from Dubai World Trade Center and a few minutes away from Burj Khalifa . We are steps away from Emirates Towers Metro Station , which connects with Dubai International Airport and Mall of the Emirates . Our corporate guests appreciate the complimentary Wi-Fi and Business Center, and can arrange meetings in 15 state-of-the-art conference rooms and a magnificent banqueting hall for up to 1,800 people.
When it is time to unwind, you can plunge into our outdoor pool or relax in the spa with a sauna and steam bath. Leisure travelers love the hotel's location in sparkling Sheikh Zayed Road. You can visit Dubai Mall – the world's largest shopping, dining and entertainment center – or catch a free hotel shuttle to The Kite Beach . You might be tempted to stay put, however, and enjoy the hotel's 13 restaurants and bars . Warm colors and tasteful design add softness and style to 568 rooms, suites and apartments, and staff are renowned for their friendliness. Whether you are visiting for business, leisure or both, the Crowne Plaza Dubai Hotel makes you feel at home in one of the world's most exciting and energizing cities.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- Concierge, Currency Exchange
- Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet