- 42 guest reviews
"Front of house pretty good, room was adequate but corridors very tired - need attention...."
"The hotel was located close to where I needed to be for 2 day business trip. Although clean and friendly staff the rooms looked tiered and i..."
"Nice hotel for an overnight stay when attending a event within the hotel, and staff very accommodating...."
"Very comfortable room and bed...."
"The hotel was just the right place for what we wanted...."
About the hotel
Located just a 10 minute drive from London Stansted Airport the Park Inn By Radisson Harlow is the ideal venue for both the business and leisure traveller. Our hotel is the perfect base to visit the Water Gardens of Harlow, Lakeside & Bluewater shopping centres. Harlow Business Park is only 3 miles away.
All the attractions of London are only a short distance from the Park Inn by Radisson Harlow Location • Easy to reach, just off junction 7 on the M11, 4 miles to M25 intersection. • Large shopping centres of Lakeside and Bluewater are within easy reach. • Close proximity to Harlow Town Centre, Stansted (10 miles), London (25 miles), and Cambridge (35 miles). Amenities • Modern & Comfortable ensuite guest rooms and business friendly rooms • FREE Wireless internet access • Individual climate controls in all rooms • Flat screen TVs with over 40 satellite channels • RBG Restaurant & Bar • 24 hour room service • Innaction Health Club which offers indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi, fitness and beauty room. Meetings • Accommodates up 200 delegates • 9 conference and meeting rooms • Individual climate controls in all rooms Complimentary WiFi • PC, printer, fax and copying services (please ask for assistance at the Front Desk) • Customised menus from our experienced Chef • Dedicated meetings & events supervisor • Dedicated conference host
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
good rooms bad breakfast
Breakfast was awful Plates too hot to pick up and trays of food were tepid.
Bacon tasted stewed the rest not much better. "hotplates" were not kept filled properly to the extent that despite not many people in the room at 9am one tray was empty and the rest meanly filled. no complaints about the room I was more than happy there.
Front of house pretty good, room was adequate but corridors very tired - need attention.