- 20 guest reviews
"Nice room, basic essentials. Staff were friendly. Food was nice but very overpriced as expected. No vending machine, we had to walk to the n..."
"One night away from home that felt like more. We enjoyed the spa facilities and the meals...."
"Very clean apart from the carpet in the hallway to the bedrooms. Very friendly and helpful staff. Only downside was that my room rate did no..."
"Front of house pretty good, room was adequate but corridors very tired - need attention...."
"The hotel was located close to where I needed to be for 2 day business trip. Although clean and friendly staff the rooms looked tiered and i..."
About the hotel
Located just a 10 minute drive from London Stansted Airport the Park Inn By Radisson Harlow is the ideal venue for both the business and leisure traveller. Our hotel is the perfect base to visit the Water Gardens of Harlow, Lakeside & Bluewater shopping centres. Harlow Business Park is only 3 miles away.
All the attractions of London are only a short distance from the Park Inn by Radisson Harlow Location • Easy to reach, just off junction 7 on the M11, 4 miles to M25 intersection. • Large shopping centres of Lakeside and Bluewater are within easy reach. • Close proximity to Harlow Town Centre, Stansted (10 miles), London (25 miles), and Cambridge (35 miles). Amenities • Modern & Comfortable ensuite guest rooms and business friendly rooms • FREE Wireless internet access • Individual climate controls in all rooms • Flat screen TVs with over 40 satellite channels • RBG Restaurant & Bar • 24 hour room service • Innaction Health Club which offers indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi, fitness and beauty room. Meetings • Accommodates up 200 delegates • 9 conference and meeting rooms • Individual climate controls in all rooms Complimentary WiFi • PC, printer, fax and copying services (please ask for assistance at the Front Desk) • Customised menus from our experienced Chef • Dedicated meetings & events supervisor • Dedicated conference host
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay
Nice room, basic essentials.
Staff were friendly. Food was nice but very overpriced as expected. No vending machine, we had to walk to the nearest shop (10 min walk) to get drinks bottle of water etc. Room did have tea. Bed was comfortable lots of room. We switched the light on the side of the bed and it blew up, tripped the fuse for the whole room which was slightly annoying.
A pleasant break
One night away from home that felt like more.
We enjoyed the spa facilities and the meals.