- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"Lovely safe hotel for a weekend break. Great food and surroundings and really helpful staff..."
"Got a good deal for a very late booking. Room was standand reflecting price. Hotel has no atmosphere inside nor outside. The breakfast was v..."
"The room was a similar price to other local 'budget' hotels so it was a no-brainer to book this. It is located in beautiful grounds close to..."
"De Vere Venues Wychwood Park..."
"From the moment we entered the venue the customer service was outstanding. The room itself overlooked the club house and was ideal. We had d..."
About the hotel
Surrounded by its own PGA European-tour standard golf course and boasting views of the Cheshire countryside, this contemporary-style hotel offers light and airy accommodation within a vibrant atmosphere. Wychwood Park is a short distance from junction 16 of the M6 and has fast rail links to Manchester, Birmingham and London, making it ideal for both business and leisure guests. Complimentary Wi-Fi access available throughout the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
The room was clean and view over the golf course was nice.
But overall I was so disappointed, at dinner we were sat down a good 15 mins before we were offered any drinks,meal was ok but expensive for what it was, we wanted a second drink whilst eating, we spent 10-15 mins trying to get the attention of the staff, even when my partner shouted he was ignored. When we eventually placed our 2nd drinks order it took so long to arrive we had finished our meal. and were getting up to leave. There was a gang of men also staying at the hotel, shouting cheering playing drinking games in the dining room when we were trying to eat, I couldn't have a conversation with my partner as we couldn't hear each other for the noise they were making. Then breakfast we sat down and the remains of last nights dinner was on my partners fork he asked the waitress to get him a clean fork, we waited and waited, and waited some 20+ mins later he got up and got himself a clean fork. It took forever for tables to be cleared once guests had left.. I have stayed at cheaper places and had better service and better quality food.
Lovely safe hotel for a weekend break.
Great food and surroundings and really helpful staff