- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"Prefect location, perfect staff brilliant stay..."
"Comfortable with friendly staff, bijou and comfortable rooms; close and convenient to Victoria Station...."
"A central hotel to view all the best sites in London. Rooms are very clean and well furnished. Our room overlooked the Royal Mews. A special..."
"Stayed at the Hotel for one night while visiting the Shard. Very comfortable accommodation, friendly staff and superb breakfast. Within walk..."
"Whilst there was a mix up with the room initially (I booked a Classic room which one staff member told me would fit a travel cot - later we..."
About the hotel
Serene comfort and traditional hospitality directly opposite Buckingham Palace. Serene comfort and traditional hospitality directly opposite Buckingham Palace: the four-star Rubens at the Palace is a firm favourite with both business and leisure travellers, where guests are assured a warm welcome and a variety of specially designed room types including the Royal Wing and rooms for single female guests. The Palace Lounge and Cavalry bar are popular haunts for guests and locals alike, the panoramic views from the lounge sometimes affording a glimpse of passing pageantry from The Royal Mews, the working stables responsible for transporting the Queen and the Royal Family.
Rubens has a fine range of dining options, from our deluxe full English buffet breakfast with all the trimmings that we have become famous for, to The Old Masters Carvery with its succulent menu and daily roasts. Not forgetting the Library Restaurant, serving award-winning English and international cuisine or BBar, our South-African themed bar and restaurant – you are truly spoilt for choice when dining with Rubens. We are just a few minutes’ walk from London Victoria Train and Tube Stations and the Royal Parks, the Rubens provides superb access to the whole of London. For guests that are driving, 24 hour parking facilities are available at the nearby NCP. The hotel is very proud to be rated as one of the highest four star London hotels by the AA.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Prefect location, perfect staff brilliant stay
GREAT HOTEL IN OUTSTANDING LOCATION
Comfortable with friendly staff, bijou and comfortable rooms; close and convenient to Victoria Station.