- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"This staff at this hotel were extremely efficient, friendly and informative. We found that the food was nice but a bit pricey...."
"Beautiful house, lovely grounds, perfect family room, good bathroom facilities but two things let the hotel down. The choice of dinner menu..."
"Hotel staff were very good and overall operation is very family friendly...."
"Really good value great location for Windsor and legoland..."
"Very nice pleasant stay, hotel warm and friendly..."
About the hotel
Burnham Beeches Hotel, built in 1727, is a four star hotel nestling in 10 acres of beautiful gardens and manicured lawns in a peaceful setting yet only minutes from the M4/M40 and Burnham railway station, which has a direct line to central London. The hotel has undergone extensive refurbishment in 2007 with over £1. 5 million pounds spent to date.
Refurbishment work has taken place in public areas, leisure facilities & bedrooms. We have also added free wifi to all areas including bedrooms, meeting rooms and public areas. The hotel boasts 82 bedrooms in a variety of styles most with air –conditioning and all have access to free wifi. On-site facilities include Gray’s Restaurant (AA rosette awarded), indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna and extensive grounds to enjoy walks or simply a drink after dinner with friends or colleagues.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
This staff at this hotel were extremely efficient, friendly and informative.
We found that the food was nice but a bit pricey.
Weekend away with the grandchildren
Beautiful house, lovely grounds, perfect family room, good bathroom facilities but two things let the hotel down.
The choice of dinner menu was very limited for a hotel charging fairly high prices and the quality of food can only be described as average. Secondly, the pool/spa in the basement was poor. The pool water was far too warm and very cloudy. You could not see the bottom of the pool and the maximum depth was only about 12:00 mm. Lighting could also be vastly improved in this area.