This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Beachfront Hideaway accommodates up to 10 adults in three contemporary, Balinese style, juxtaposed ‘Hideaways’. Hideaways vary in how many people they sleep, however are conveniently connecting allowing for groups to accommodate together. Ideally located, we are just 25 meters from the beach, separated by a charming sandy path.
The fabulous Holloways Beach is just a 10 minute drive north of Cairns. Ideally situated, we are within a very short walking distance of an array of interesting shops, restaurants, cafes and numerous public transport links. We are also within easy reach of a fantastic, safe swimming enclosure (usually manned by experienced life-guard) which guests are encouraged to make the most of! We implore our guests to immerse themselves in the various exciting activities the surrounding area has to offer, including diving trips, golf, wilderness expeditions and so much more! Hire a car a truly explore the area! Rooms fall under either the ‘Bali’ or ‘Hai’ traditions, varying slightly. Both feature full-length mirror, wardrobe, ceiling fan, 2 night lamps, FM clock radio, TV and reverse cycle air-conditioning unit with remote control. Rooms also uniformly feature fresh sheets, pillows, towels, beach towels and face flannels. Bedding consists of either Queen and King-size double bedding or two twin beds. Kitchens boasts breakfast-bar area, dishwasher and various expected modern culinary conveniences. The featured lounge is spacious, airy and intrinsically comfortable. ‘Bali’ room contains glass-sliding doors opening up onto a fabulous private decking area with beautiful ocean views. This room features ornate Balinese day bed with cushions. The ‘Hai’ hideaway boasts a sumptuous courtyard grass-hut with a 3 person spa with therapeutic massage jets and hand shower. It also features a small private courtyard for dining with low mood-enhancing lighting and a BBQ area. We can comfortably sleep groups up to 10 people. Small group wedding parties of up to 12 people can be arranged (additional guests can be housed in different guest accommodation through our arrangement) Special arrangements for children can be made. A minimum of a 7 day booking is required for both hideaways.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Outdoor Pool , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- In-room Broadband , Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet