- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"The stay was to provide a base for house hunting, and it was, considering the time of year, a very comfortable place to stay and the locatio..."
"Older hotel with many period features, room comfortable, good food..."
"As long as you don't get a room at the front of the hotel, this is a good value stay. The front is onto a main road and a chiming clock towe..."
"Needed somewhere to relax before an overnight motorcycle charity ride and this fit the bill perfectly. Good breakfast and a comfy room...."
"Good spot , nice village surrounding and hearty cooked breakfast...."
About the hotel
The Bull Hotel is situated in centre of Anglesey. AA & welsh tourist board coaching inn . APPROVED near to all ferry terminals to Ireland from Holyhead which is 20 minutes away.
Listed building oozes character. 22 rooms high standard. Executive rooms also available including 4 poster bed. Have a look at our web site. Local company owned by local group. explore north wales from here caernarfon , bangor ,pwllheli, porthmadog etc. WE APPOLOGISE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
The stay was to provide a base for house hunting, and it was, considering the time of year, a very comfortable place to stay and the location was excellent.
Emrys was an excellent Maitre D'hôtel, very helpful and knowledgeable. Value for money was a justifiable 6.
Older hotel with many period features, room comfortable, good food