- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"We stayed for one night the staff were lovely room excellent and free champagne what more could you ask for would stay there again..."
"Lovely feel to the place..."
"I loved this hotel- so many lovely touches which made it so much more comfortable and enjoyable than the large hotel chains ...."
About the hotel
Situated in a quiet, tree-lined street in the heart of the London Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, The Cranley is one of London´s most charming townhouse hotels, comprised of 3 buildings built in 1869. More than a hotel, The Cranley is an ideal city-centre haven appealing equally to the discerning business or leisure traveller wanting a tranquil residence in the heart of London. It is within easy walking distance of most famous London museums and exclusive shops.
Please note for advance purchase bookings guests will need to bring the Credit Card to the Hotel and they may only use a Credit Card of someone else if a 3rd Party Form is provided 3 days prior to arrival.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 16/07/2012 to 31/12/2020 - Please note for advance purchase bookings guests will need to bring the Credit Card to the Hotel and they may only use another Credit Card if a 3rd Party Form is provided 3 days prior to arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Too expensive for what you get
We booked an Executive room but the one we were given was terrible - dirty carpets, decades old chipped furniture, dark and very very tired.
At over £200 (without breakfast!) we asked for something better and, to their credit (Derek on reception was very good) they upgraded us but beware - all the enticing bars, crisps etc in the room are all chargeable, and breakfast at £10 is just a cup of tea, little juice and toast. We were asked for £800 (yes, £800!) 'pre authorisation' at the start (we refused for this amount) and although the staff were really helpful and pleasant we think others should be careful not to expect the Executive room shown on the hotel pictures - it really is nothing like it. And parking is very difficult - we parked a few hundred yards away in another hotels car park for £37 per night, although parking everywhere in London is expensive and difficult.
We stayed for one night the staff were lovely room excellent and free champagne what more could you ask for would stay there again