- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"We walked along the river 40 minutes into Oxford centre. Even in the rain a lovely walk. Coming home we caught a bus - very easy even on a S..."
"Lovely warm welcome and a surprising room upgrade for our one night stay. Staff so welcoming and helpful, even printed off a map for bus and..."
"We had a lovely time. The hotel is very impressive when you drive up and our family room was spotlessly clean with ample room. We had dinner..."
"Very helpful staff on reception. Lovely location, quiet but a lovely river walk takes you into Oxford City centre. Very clean, nice bar area..."
"Great hotel and fabulous location near the Thames so you can walk into town Lovely and clean pleasant rooms very spacey Great bar area wit..."
About the hotel
Situated in the tranquil village of Iffley on the River Thames, Hawkwell House provides a peaceful and pleasant venue and an excellent base from which to explore Oxford, Blenheim Palace and The Cotswolds. Set in three acres of tree lined gardens, Hawkwell House Hotel offers peace and relaxation, whilst affording the convenience of being just a short distance from both the historic City Centre and all major road networks. Stay in one of the comfortable en suite bedrooms or for a special occasion.
All bedrooms are complete with modern conveniences including colour television, radio, hairdryer, trouser-press and a welcoming tea and coffee tray. Relax and unwind in our lounge bar and terrace and enjoy great food and drink in our new restaurant, Iffley Blue.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hawkwell House Hotel in Oxford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
A beautifully clean, well located family hotel walking distance of Oxford
We walked along the river 40 minutes into Oxford centre.
Even in the rain a lovely walk. Coming home we caught a bus - very easy even on a Sunday. Food in hotel was very good, friendly service,well staffed but would have appreciated the bread and drinks as soon as we sat down rather than 15 minutes later. Family room was very nice but a little cramped even just for the three of us. I expected a double and fixed single bed as shown on-line but with a sofa bed pulled out and a z-bed in there more than one night would have been a bit claustrophobic. Saying that everything was immaculately clean and large, modern bathroom with heaps of hot water. Would not recommend for a romantic break at weekends due to weddings and lots of small children !
don't delay, book and stay!
Lovely warm welcome and a surprising room upgrade for our one night stay.
Staff so welcoming and helpful, even printed off a map for bus and walking route to our evening venue. Even though the hotel was full it felt quiet with little seating areas dotted around the hallways and stairwells. The room was lovely, huge bed and bath with views onto the gardens. Respectfully decorated and maintained well. Fantastic welcome information folder in the room with places to go. Breakfast was busy, but they did warn us and accommodated us with ease.
Only snag, because nothing is perfect, is parking but the hotel makes up for this.
Couldn't recommend more.