- Very Good
- 36 guest reviews
"The booking and amendment we made were dealt with very well. The hotel pre - arranged taxi for us which were very prompt. The breakfast was..."
"The hotel is in a good location and is very comfortable (especially the beds). Excellent food in the restaurant. However, the change to 'sel..."
"clean, spacious, comfortable, great setting, convenient for Oxford and the area..."
"The honeymoon suite was lovely with a lovely view. However the radiator and small fridge were very noisy. I am a light sleeper and this made..."
About the hotel
Situated in the tranquil village of Iffley on the River Thames, Hawkwell House provides a peaceful and pleasant venue and an excellent base from which to explore Oxford, Blenheim Palace and The Cotswolds. Set in three acres of tree lined gardens, Hawkwell House Hotel offers peace and relaxation, whilst affording the convenience of being just a short distance from both the historic City Centre and all major road networks. Stay in one of the comfortable en suite bedrooms or for a special occasion.
All bedrooms are complete with modern conveniences including colour television, radio, hairdryer, trouser-press and a welcoming tea and coffee tray. Relax and unwind in our lounge bar and terrace and enjoy great food and drink in our new restaurant, Iffley Blue.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Weekend with Family and Friends for a Wedding
The booking and amendment we made were dealt with very well.
The hotel pre - arranged taxi for us which were very prompt. The breakfast was excellent. Our stay was very good. The only downside was checking out and out of the 7 rooms I had booked 4 of our guests had been overcharged one by £100
The bills were rectified swiftly and without any fuss, but this should not have happened in the first place.
Comfortable hotel that's let down by breakfast
The hotel is in a good location and is very comfortable (especially the beds).
Excellent food in the restaurant. However, the change to 'self serve' breakfast since I last stayed is a major let-down, with just about all cooked items being cold....not nice. Used to be a much wider range and freshly-cooked for you.