- 75 guest reviews
"When we got to room it was massive, great value for money, the bedroom and bathroom were huge, in a huge old hotel it felt like going back i..."
"Stoke on Trent...."
"Good stay. Friendly & polite staff...."
"Always book this hotel every 2 weeks and never had a complaint very nice hotel and always made welcome...."
"Very reasonable value for money. Booked a month in advance and cost £100 for a double ensuite room for 2 nights (fri & sat). Rooms appear a..."
About the hotel
The North Stafford Hotel is located right opposite Stoke-on-Trent train station, in the heart of the Potteries and just 20 minutes drive from Alton Towers. This Elizabethan & Jacobean designed hotel is a truly elegant and intimate. All 88 en-suite bedrooms are pleasantly decorated and offer modern facilities including TV, Telephone, Hairdryer and Tea and Coffee making facilities.
Dine in the Six Town’s restaurant for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The bars, Clayhanger bar and Winton Suite Lounge are open till late and offer a quiet and relaxed atmosphere. There are nine conference rooms catering for up to 400 people with first class facilities. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel. Well behaved pet dogs are allowed in the hotel at a cost of £10. 00 per night, or £25. 00 per stay
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 31/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Disgusting, avoid at all costs.
Tatty decor, threadbare carpets, noisy, very seedy area, dirty.
Budget prices don't quite make up for lack of cleanliness
The public areas of the hotel are fine, if a little old-fashioned, but my room was fairly shabby - though I understand that the rooms are slowly being refurbished.
The price reflects the shabbiness so I was reasonably happy on that score. But nothing can excuse grime, and my room and bathroom were pretty grubby.