- 14 guest reviews
"Last time I stayed with my husband at the Berystede we had not been very impressed but this time there was nothing to fault. I was there ver..."
"I often stay in the area for business and good accommodation with lesiure facilities at a reasonable price is hard to find in the south east..."
"We used the Pool and Spa - very relaxing. The restaurant was fantastic and food first rate...."
"This is a beautiful looking hotel in a beautiful part of the country. When getting a good deal on late rooms you can see the attraction and..."
"Was lucky enough to get room 340 and the Turret Suite. Massive rooms and lovely facilities all for the price of an executive room. Only thin..."
About the hotel
Located just 15 minutes from the heart of Windsor, Macdonald Berystede Hotel & Spa in Ascot is a beautiful, accessible four-star hotel surrounded by amazing landscaped gardens. It is also the closest four-star hotel to the popular Ascot racecourse. Access to Macdonald Berystede Hotel & Spa is easy from nearby London Heathrow Airport and the facilities are designed to appeal to both business and leisure guests alike.
Short break visitors to the area will find the hotel a short distance from popular attractions such as Legoland, Thorpe Park, Windsor Castle and Wentworth Golf course. And following a day of adventure, back at the hotel, there is a state-of the art thermal spa with 6 spa treatment rooms, an 18 metre swimming pool, rock and infra-red saunas and an outdoor hydropool. Perfect for resting weary legs. Business travellers are less than an hour from central London by train and extremely close to the M3 and M25 motorways. Parking is plentiful and free for all guests. Free wifi available in all public areas, meetings rooms and guest rooms. Our AA-rosette award-wining Hyperion Restaurant serves a range of contemporary English and European cuisine, carefully crafted dishes using the finest, quality, wholesome ingredients. Sit back, relax and let us cook up a delight for you.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- Business Centre , Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/10/2011 to 19/10/2017 - The card used to book a prepaid rate must be presented on arrival. Please note failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method. A charge of £3 applies for use of credit card. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Over charged and being ignored!
Used automatic check out and found various additions been included on my account - service charges and a full rate for breakfast (£19) not the deal price of £15.
Have emailed but had no response.
Change of view
Last time I stayed with my husband at the Berystede we had not been very impressed but this time there was nothing to fault.
I was there very fleetingly but i found the staff extremely helpful, the room clean and pleasant and nothing to fault the breakfast which i had to have brought to my room at 6.15am.