- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"The ground floor, double room we were given was a little on the compact size, but was spotlessly clean and contained everything we required..."
"Stayed here before, very popular and as a result is difficult to get a booking. Glad to report nothing has changed in the interim, food is e..."
"Stayed four nights, ate there two in the evening. Quality and price not matched. Breakfast staff very slow with poor memory. Found somewhere..."
"A nice old building with character...."
"The room was very clean and of a size that we would not expect of a standard room. The bed was very comfortable and linen spotless. Our room..."
About the hotel
Luxury accommodation, rosette awarded restaurant, friendly bar, car-parking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic, period property,with a very friendly atmosphere.
The ground floor, double room we were given was a little on the compact size, but was spotlessly clean and contained everything we required for a pleasant overnight stay.
Being on the ground floor we were reluctant to leave the window open but a fan had been provided, although it was not practical leave it running all night and the room did become quite hot. We ate in the restaurant in the evening which offered a good choice at reasonable prices and the breakfast was one of the best we have ever had. The staff were friendly and efficient making this an enjoyable overnight stay in a rural location but conveniently close to Oxford.
Very popular hotel in Thames-side location
Stayed here before, very popular and as a result is difficult to get a booking.
Glad to report nothing has changed in the interim, food is excellent as is the service and quality of room. Only minor gripe was that wifi was slow at night, but that can be attributed to broadband in a rural location.