- 63 guest reviews
"Good value for money. We booked this room as a last minute back-up as we had been let down by another company, the room was clean and beds w..."
"Upon arrival it is a easy hotel to spot so we pulled straight into the car park with loads of spaces to pick from. We went into reception an..."
"Staff were outstanding [ROSE AND CHRIS] they were both so helpful and understanding about our needs,Would love to back and see them again,Th..."
"The room was small but we were only staying for one night so was perfectly adequate for us. I'm sure we would have got a decent nights sleep..."
"Excellent single night stop over while visiting family in Newport Pagnell...."
About the hotel
Harben House is just off junction 14 of the M1 and is only a 15 minutes' drive from Milton Keynes. The hotel is within walking distance of the shops and public houses of the historic market town of Newport Pagnell. The nearest Station is Milton Keynes Central (4 miles away) with fast connections to Birmingham, Manchester and London Euston.
Luton Airport is approximately 20 miles away. All room include the use of free Wi-Fi, TV, hairdryer, telephone, and tea/coffee facilities. Complimentary Wifi is available throughout and free parking is also available. Bletchley Park’s Station X, the location of the UK’s main code breakers during World War 2 is nearby. MK Xscape a 15-minute drive away and offers a ski slope, indoor skydiving, a multi-screen cinema and a shopping and restaurant complex.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money.
We booked this room as a last minute back-up as we had been let down by another company, the room was clean and beds were comfy, only down side was pillows were as thin as paper but was literally the only thing I could complain about this hotel, room was cleaned everyday and fresh towels laid out everyday. We stayed for 3 nights over the moto GP weekend and we would definitely book again :)
Upgraded to an open plan room
Upon arrival it is a easy hotel to spot so we pulled straight into the car park with loads of spaces to pick from.
We went into reception and was welcomed by two ladies, both very nice. We got given our key to our room on the second floor. We went in and the room was boiling, stains on the floor, spiders hanging and just generally not what we was expecting from the images we saw when booking so unimpressed and thinking I was going mad we went down to reception to complain. They apologised and said that the hotel rooms were being updated and we must of been put into one of them, they gave us a new room no problem. It was clean and cosy which is what you want from a hotel room. The shower did over flow into the bathroom as was all open plan with no door on bathroom and very small lip on shower so used towels to soak it all up, however it's a lovely hotel and nice staff and I would stay again.