- 4 guest reviews
"Service - Excellent Food - Excellent Toilet - Poor Too little room to move around, but there was enough room within the shower itself. Show..."
"very friendly chap at the desk- good value for a double room in central london for under a hundred quid..."
About the hotel
This 2 star Arriva Hotel lies at the heart of the city centre - just a short walk from King's Cross Tube station, as well as the new Eurostar terminal at St. Pancras. An ideal base from which to discover London, London's manifest attractions are all easily accessed by foot or public transport.
A short stroll will bring you to the British Museum and the fashionable area of Bloomsbury. With 75 en-suite rooms available, the Arriva Hotel is a large budget hotel that offers accommodation for tourists at a very reasonable price. Also, Wi-Fi internet connection is available in most rooms (daily fee applicable) and a Continental breakfast is included in the rates.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/09/2009 to 31/12/2018 - Please note the hotel will take Pre authorisation on all bookings for the total of the first Night stay. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Honest review for room 43 at Arriva hotel
Service - Excellent Food - Excellent Toilet - Poor Too little room to move around, but there was enough room within the shower itself.
Shower had fixed outlet, a shower hose would cost very little and would be much more flexible. Wash bowel was so small that the water tap handle could cut access space for washing in half. Main bedroom - just average. Very little room to walk across the bottom of the bed towards the window. The carpet was very dirty. TV was working OK. There was outside traffic noise but slept well. There was double glazing which was not used.