- Very Good
- 133 guest reviews
"A very central hotel only a few minutes walk from Euston Station. Excellent food in the restaurant and lovely staff. Breakfast and dinner w..."
"Just stayed one night, perfect location for Euston. Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was spotlessly clean. Bed was very comfortable and..."
"Having looked at all the hotels in the immediate vicinity, we decided on this one as it looked like exactly what we needed for myself and my..."
"Friendly helpful staff, my room was compact but was spotless and contained all you could need for a short stay...."
"Room was comfortable if a little snug. I didn't like the glass door to the shower room . It isn't very private. Prices for food and drink hi..."
About the hotel
Ambassadors Bloomsbury is ideally located in the literary district of Bloomsbury, central London, the hotel is just a 5 minutes stroll from Euston Station, King’s Cross St. Pancras Station (Eurostar Terminal) and Russell Square tube station Major attractions such as the British Museum, British Library, London Zoo, Madame Tussaud, Oxford Street, Soho, Covent Garden/Leicester Square and Camden Market are all less than a mile away. The 4 star Ambassadors Bloomsbury is 100 bedroom non-smoking independent hotel offering complimentary Wifi throughout the hotel.
Major attractions such as the British Museum, British Library, London Zoo, Madame Tussaud, Oxford Street, Soho, Covent Garden/Leicester Square and Camden Market are all less than a mile away. Treat yourself to our fabulous Gourmet breakfast with a selection of fresh cut fruits, cheese and meat platters, pastries, yogurts, smoothies as well as a selection of hot breakfast items. Number Twelve Restaurant and Bar offers delicious Italian cuisine cuisine at affordable prices as well as bar food and afternoon tea 7 versatile meeting rooms accommodating up to a maximum of 250 delegates. "
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Central London location a short walk from Euston Station
A very central hotel only a few minutes walk from Euston Station.
Excellent food in the restaurant and lovely staff.
Breakfast and dinner were however very expensive.
Bedroom was clean and good quality however absolutely tiny.. could almost step into the en suite shower without getting out of bed..
Just stayed one night, perfect location for Euston.
Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was spotlessly clean. Bed was very comfortable and as a lone female traveller I felt very safe. Did not have breakfast but thought maybe a bit expensive. Would stay here again without hesitation.