"The room was very good for the money paid and in such a good location. Breakfast was basic but for the price I wasn't expecting very much. T..."
"Easy and convenient walking distance from the tube station, and close to all the local amenities. Nice and gene fly clean bedroom and bathro..."
About the hotel
Lord Kensington is a friendly, family owned hotel situated in a quiet street just a two-minute walk from Earls Court tube station. We have 23 spotless and tastefully decorated en-suite bedrooms equipped with a range of facilities. Our professional staff will do everything possible to make you feel at home and ensure your stay is comfortable and relaxed, and a varied and tasty continental breakfast is included in the price.
We are located in the exclusive borough of Kensington and Chelsea, close to the fashionable shopping areas of Kensington High Street, Knightsbridge (Harrods) and Kings Road, as well as major tourist attractions including The Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Palace and the Natural History, Science and V&A Museums. There is an abundance of bars and restaurants on our doorstep, to which are staff will be delighted to direct you. We are beside Earls Court exhibition centre and close to Olympia, making it an ideal base for both the business and leisure traveller.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
No toilet in the room, the room wasn't cleaned properly and cleaning staff broke our laptop, still waiting to hear what's happening with that.
Worse hotel I've been too, staff weren't very polite either.
Convenient stop-over in central London
The Lord Kensington cannot be described as luxurious, but is perfectly adequate and I felt safe and comfortable.
The coffee at breakfast was surprisingly good. Parking is an issue however: most of the road is residential parking only and restrictions do not end until 10pm and start again at 8.30am ... and the booking in clerk advised that local residents report any unauthorised use. I arrived after 6.30pm and had to find alternative parking ... fortunately there was a pay at meter bay 50 yds up in Trebovir Road, which was FREE from 6.30pm to 8.30pm.