- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"we booked in as we were sailing for a week in the Bay of Naples. we chose this hotel havibg stayed in Best Western before and found them gre..."
"please see review for 04/05 April..."
About the hotel
The Best Western Hotel Plaza is a comfortable hotel situated in the immediate neighbourhood of the city centre and the modern business centre in a recently restructured 19th century building. After careful works of modernisation and restoration of the buiding and facilities and with a complete restyling of the furnishings in the rooms and the public area, Hotel Plaza is ready to velcome its guest in a refined and comfortable setting. Located at 200 metres from the central railway station, at the back of Piazza Garibaldi from where it is possible to arrive in any area of the city thanks to efficiency of the Metropolitana and Circumvesiana, the hotel, because of its favourable position, is certainly the ideal place for families visiting Naples and for men on business trips.
The port of Naples and the international airport of Capodichino can be reached in a few minutes with the special shuttles departing from Piazza Garibaldi.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Best Western Hotel Plaza in Napoli are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Does the minimum
We stayed one night on the way back from Amalfi - the Best Western is handy from the train station, about fifteen minutes with baggage.
The front desk was not terribly interested, room was ok (fridge was pretty minging), we had a wander around but it didn't seem the nicest neighbourhood. Wifi free but spotty (have to get code from reception), breakfast was ok. We needed a taxi to the airport next morning - when we first asked, they said you can't book, just turn up and they'll call someone, would be twenty euros (for a 4km journey). On the morning, they said twenty five, but immediately changed it to twenty when challenged.
sailing from Naples
we booked in as we were sailing for a week in the Bay of Naples.
we chose this hotel havibg stayed in Best Western before and found them great value. on arrival our booking was completed and our room was ready. very clean bedroom and excellent bathroom. all facilities were working. the front desk was efficiently manned and were a great help for us first timers in Naples.