This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
All bedrooms and the newly opened cottage have recently been refurbished with superb furnishings and ultra comfy beds in this centrally located beautiful Grade 2 listed 18th century building just a few moments from the Chichester Festival Theatre, the Cathedral and an abundance of retail outlets. The Ship Hotel has recently been awarded an AA rosette for culinary excellence and is the only restaurant within the city walls to hold such an accolade. All rooms are en suite some have beautiful Georgian features and overlook North Street, Priory Park or over the rooftops towards the cathedral.
The restaurant and bar are popular for relaxed dining with a very comprehensive all fresh menu served throughout the day and evening. Pre theatre dinners available. The hotel prides itself on its friendly and attentive staff and levels of service. Area Information: With a fantastic central location with its own car park, The Ship Hotel is a great base from which to discover Chichester and explore the beautiful Sussex landscape and coastline. There is plenty to do and see in the region, from the sheltered waters of Chichester Harbour to the sandy beaches of The Witterings. You could visit Goodwood House, famous for horse racing and Festival of Speed motor racing. Fishbourne Roman Palace hosts Britain's largest collection of in situ mosaics. Petworth House and Park has an internationally important art collection. Stansted Park and Uppark House and Garden are some of the South's most beautiful stately homes. Tangmere Aviation Museum houses a historic military flying collection. West Dean Gardens and Estate is home to many training courses on Britain's artistic and rural heritage and the Weald & Downland Open Air Museum is a centre of traditional rural buildings. The hotel is just a 5-minute walk from the internationally acclaimed Chichester Festival Theatre, one of the UK's flagship theatres. Important information Guests who wish to pay by cash must produce a positive means of identification such as a driving license or passport.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet