- Very Good
- 554 guest reviews
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Hotel Russell, London. Breakfast was especially good value...."
"I enjoyed my stay..."
"We had a very good warm welcome .Impressive interior and the chandeliers and sweeping staircase made for a good photoshoot!! The room was lo..."
"We've stayed here several times an it is witout doubt our hotel of choice. Friendly and professional, excellent value for money, great locat..."
"Had a thirty minute wait for room to be ready, then discovered room had been allocated to someone else who was already in there. Walked in o..."
About the hotel
When you’re visiting the capital you need to be in a location that’s close to everything and has all the facilities you need at a great four-star price. Hotel Russell in Bloomsbury gives you just that. We’re walking distance or a short taxi ride from Euston, St.
Pancras and Kings Cross stations and next door to Russell Square tube station that takes you to Covent Garden, Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square in minutes. Guests can also enquire at reception for 50% discount at Bloomsbury car park. Steeped in history and heritage, a refurbishment means that behind the historic façade, most bedrooms, meeting rooms and the bar have all the modern amenities that you need to make your stay memorable. Business guests and short break visitors alike are conveniently located to get around the city and can easily enjoy a theatre break, the British Museum, Buckingham Palace, St. Paul’s Cathedral or Harrods, as well as many more of the nearby central London attractions. After a busy day, there’s just enough time to unwind in the Tempus Bar with a chilled glass of wine or steaming pot of tea. Our Tempus Restaurant is also a must for a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Russell in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel has changed since the new administration and hotel management - now the hotel lacks the elegance and sophistication that once had - I stayed previously in this hotel - more than 15 times
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Hotel Russell, London.
Breakfast was especially good value.