- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Very basic room , did for our needs. Good price for what you get comfy bed very clean..."
"The carpets were stained and stcks were black from walking on it. Only option of 2 tea bags in the room facilities which is very poor. The s..."
"Myself and two friends very much enjoyed our stay. Room clean and in a good location...."
"Basic and small...."
"It was a pleasure to find my room at this hotel so well appointed and so comfortable. Everything was spotlessly clean, staff were friendly a..."
About the hotel
Choose the contemporary Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre hotel, seconds from lively Union Street and close to major transport links. Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre is located in the heart of the city's West End, under a minute's walk from shopping and nightlife on Union Street . Aberdeen rail and bus stations are half a mile away, and Aberdeen Airport is 20 minutes by taxi.
Start your day with our all inclusive breakfast and connect to wireless Internet to help manage your busy schedule. The offices of Shell and Total are within 2 miles of Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre, while Statoil is seconds from us. You can hold conferences and training sessions for up to 35 people in our 2 air-conditioned meeting rooms . Wireless Internet is available throughout the hotel on a completely free of charge basis. We're half a mile from Aberdeen's new Union Square shopping centre and the sociable bars and restaurants of the city centre. If you want to combine city sightseeing with a rural escape, follow the famous countryside Castle Trail or explore Aberdeenshire's whisky distilleries . Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre 's Lobby bar offers a fine selection of malt whisky, beer and wine in a relaxed and modern setting. An inclusive buffet breakfast is provided daily in the Great Room. Recommended nearby restaurants include Albyn and Howies.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Very basic room , did for our needs.
Good price for what you get comfy bed very clean
could have been better
The carpets were stained and stcks were black from walking on it.
Only option of 2 tea bags in the room facilities which is very poor. The staff were as helpful and friendly as ever. This room not as good as last one.