- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Good value for money. Clean and welcoming...."
"To start off the hotel was very nice, not massive but it had a nice London look from the outside. The location was superb, down the road fro..."
"Stayed in London unexpectedly and needed to find somewhere near to Victoria Station. Comfort Inn is in the perfect location and is just what..."
"Used as a business stop over. Friendly stay, and clean quiet rooms. Bed's weren't super comfy though at this price and being 20 seconds walk..."
"We (sisters) booked a twin room, but were given a family room, with one large comfortable bed, and one large low rather uncomfortable bed, f..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Comfort Inn Victoria. We are ideally situated in the heart of London just behind Victoria train station. Whether in London for business or pleasure we are sure we can accommodate all of your travelling needs.
Our hotel is just a few minutes walk from Victoria underground, train, and coach stations. As well as being conveniently situated for your travelling needs, Comfort Inn Victoria is also very near many of London’s main historical and cultural attractions. Our friendly staff is here 24 hours a day to help you with any queries you may have to make you stay with us as pleasant as possible. On behalf of the team at comfort Inn Victoria, we are looking forward to seeing you in the future.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/05/2012 to 16/05/2012 - Please note, we are currently under refurbishment, the breakfast room will be closed between the period of 1st May for 2 weeks. Packed breakfast will be provided. Please see above for further details The LateRooms.com rates for Comfort Inn Victoria in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was a good price and the location was great but the room was very very small but as we were out most of the time it didn't really matter.
Just had an amazing short break in London.
Initially when looking at possible hotel accommodation you become a little apprehensive to say the least but i can assure you The Victoria Comfort Hotel is good value for money. Staying with my wife and ten year old daughter for one night we found the hotel to be ideally located to the nearby tube station and most importantly the Apollo theatre to see the show Wicked. The room itself needed a good hoovering but other than that it was ok. The continental breakfast was a pleasant suprise, clean and plenty of grub. I could honestly say i would stay here again..