- 23 guest reviews
"For such a well placed hotel I thought it was extremely good value..."
"A clean and very comfortable hotel, with excellent access to Gatwick Airport. The cost was very reasonable...."
"Avoid the lower basement rooms. The room was ok but the bathroom had the smell of mold. Greta location and price. Ok for one night...."
"My friend and I just needed one night's accommodation in a central London location and found the Comfort Inn through LateRooms.com. The hote..."
"Good value for money. Clean and welcoming...."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Comfort Inn Victoria. We are ideally situated in the heart of London just behind Victoria train station. Whether in London for business or pleasure we are sure we can accommodate all of your travelling needs.
Our hotel is just a few minutes walk from Victoria underground, train, and coach stations. As well as being conveniently situated for your travelling needs, Comfort Inn Victoria is also very near many of London’s main historical and cultural attractions. Our friendly staff is here 24 hours a day to help you with any queries you may have to make you stay with us as pleasant as possible. On behalf of the team at comfort Inn Victoria, we are looking forward to seeing you in the future.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
For such a well placed hotel I thought it was extremely good value
very basic accommodation.
Very basic considering it was a family room.
Nowhere to hang clothes, only two plug sockets. Bathroom in need of maintenance very knocked about. Crack in basin marks in shower. Large rips in carpets, sweet papers and bits found under the bed. Breakfast room immaculate but no space to move. Couldn't walk between tables. No food we liked daughter only had a boiled egg which was over boiled and cold. Didn't go for breakfast next day paid to eat elsewhere. Not happy and not a great experience of London.