- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Hotel staff were helpful. Car parking is very limited in space. Street parking is expensive. The hotel is located under the main flight path..."
"The hotel was very nice and the staff very friendly. The mattress on the bed was very soft with a gently incline towards the centre The brea..."
About the hotel
central location in Richmond Upon Thames Richmond Theatre, close to: the train/underground station Kew Gardens Wimbledon Houses of Marble Hill, Ham, Osterby Twickenham Rugby ground Heathrow Airport (20 min) Olympia & Earl's Court Exhibition Centres. Free Internet. Free Parking.
Continental breakfast inclusive. Full english breakfast extra charge.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Richmond Inn Hotel in Richmond Upon Thames are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel warm an friendly welcome.
Hotel staff were helpful.
Car parking is very limited in space. Street parking is expensive. The hotel is located under the main flight path (Heathrow) and noise from aircraft are disruptive!
The hotel was very nice and the staff very friendly.
The mattress on the bed was very soft with a gently incline towards the centre
The breakfast was nice but an extra £10.95 for the full English was very and too expensive...extortionate in my view