- Very Good
- 78 guest reviews
"I'm not sure what the problem was but check in was slow. Enough staff, not busy but the systems seemed to be a bit of a mess..."
"Pleasant enough hotel, although decor is rather tired. Difficult to sleep however due to irregular mechanical noises throughout the night--s..."
"I was very pleasently surprised by the clean,bright decor of the room. It looked as if it had been recently refurbished and is the best hote..."
"Helpful staff as we had cupcakes to transport from the room the most directly to the car... Doors which are normally locked and a temporary..."
"We stayed here while going to a concert at the National Bowl. I think this is the only reason we would ever go there again. Geographically t..."
About the hotel
For stays in Buckingham, few can match BEST WESTERN Buckingham Hotel! This family run hotel is renowned for its warm and friendly welcomes, almost as much as it's famed for its bright, open plan and modern environment. And with well-appointed and non smoking double, twin, and family bedrooms to choose from, you'll always find what you're looking for when it comes to sweet dreams and restful nights. There's also free on site car parking to make life even easier on your travels.
And when you rejoin us back at the hotel, our restaurant offers a wide choice of home cooked dishes, prepared with the best of local produce. Afterwards, The lounge and bar provide relaxed and comfortable surroundings for all who enter, while the 'Revival' Leisure Club offers guest an indoor pool, spa bath, sauna and steam room and 2 gyms. The air-conditioned conference and banqueting suites can cater for up to 160 delegates. So, if you're looking to stay near Milton Keynes, Bicester, Brackley, Oxford, Silverstone, Bletchley Park or Stowe School, look no further!
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Slow check in
I'm not sure what the problem was but check in was slow.
Enough staff, not busy but the systems seemed to be a bit of a mess
What an awful start to what was a weekend away with my daughter on a shopping trip.
So many steps to get to hotel with suitcases not easy. Room was damp and smelt and although manager did change room didn't really want to stay and he did agree to accommodate my request to cancel second night. Cannot fault the manager and staff, just wouldn't even contemplate staying in a Great Western Hotel again. They need to get better lighting and mattresses that are newer. Left Hotel at 9am following morning after little quality sleep.