- 86 guest reviews
"Didn't think there would be no lifts to all the rooms on the upper floors. There was a cracked tile in the bathroom and toilet roll holder w..."
"Quiet relaxing stay in the centre of Derby...."
"I wasn't able to make it back home and needed a hotel in Derby for the night. Using the LateRooms app, I found this hotel near the train sta..."
"Lovely hotel, staff really nice and helpful, quality of food in the morning was of a very high standard. plenty going on around the local ar..."
"With family and friends following a day out at Alton Towers. Excellent value for the room and the hotel is nice. The bar area was cosy and s..."
About the hotel
At the Best Western - The Stuart Hotel guests have access to FREE WiFi in the public area, and FREE hard wired internet access in the bedrooms. All of our bedrooms are comfortable modern rooms with great facilities. There is ample FREE ON-SITE CAR PARKING and a popular Restaurant.
The hotel is ideal for the business or leisure traveller wanting a relaxing and comfortable stay.
Derby train station is only 5 minute walk away and guests also have access to local leisure facilities.
All rooms are non-smoking. The hotel is close to nearby attractions such Royal Crown Derby, Intu Derby Shopping Centre, Cathedral Quarter and Alton Towers (approx 40min drive).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/09/2009 to 31/12/2020 - The hotel is branded as a BEST WESTERN. Be sure to sign up to BW Rewards and earn points during your stay. Please note a £10 per night supplement applies for small animals staying in a room. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
BEST WESTERN The Stuart Hotel
Room 255 was supposed to be an Executive one with Air Conditioning, slippers and dressing gowns provided.
It had none of these, was extremely hot, airless and not conducive to a good night sleep. If this room was classified as an Executive one, I dread to imagine what a non- executive one was like.
Didn't think there would be no lifts to all the rooms on the upper floors.
There was a cracked tile in the bathroom and toilet roll holder was faulty and the toilet roll kept falling on the floor, but on the positive side the shower was great,plug got stuck in the plug hold and staff was unable to fix it were asked if we wanted to change room then told there were no other room available, so offer a drink on the house instead. Room was a great size but air condition was very noisy and room at the front hotel was on a busy road, positive side very close to the shops and places to eat.