- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"Gorgeous hotel and staff were very helpful. I ordered food from room service and it was fantastic...."
"My wife and I stayed here 5 years ago, it was lovely! We decided to return on one of our trips to London and we were not disappointed. The s..."
"The hotel is very conveniently located right outside Liverpool Street Station. On arrival we had to wait around 20 minutes before being atte..."
"I was expecting just a "normal" hotel. This was a pleasant surprise. Check in was painless and quick. I liked that there was no check in des..."
"Just the most gorgeous hotel. Furnishings , rooms, staff all lovely...."
About the hotel
Located next to Liverpool Street Station and adjacent to creative Shoreditch, the 5-star boutique hotel Andaz Liverpool Street boasts 267 stylish guest rooms & suites, 7 restaurants & bars, free wi-fi and a 24-hour Health Club. The spacious and modern rooms and Suites have a flat-screen TV, iPod docking station, luxurious bathrobes with exclusive Plantation-London toiletries, free non-alcoholic minibar with soft drinks, juices and snacks. Dining options range from Afternoon Tea and British fine dining in 1901, authentic Japanese cuisine in Miyako to a more casual dining experience in Eastway or a drink in Catch Champagne Bar & Lounge.
The hotel also has an extensively equipped Health Club with complimentary 24 hour access for all guests with personal trainers on-site. An array of massage and beauty treatments can also be booked through the Health Club. Andaz Liverpool Street is located within walking distance to St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London and bordering vibrant and creative Shoreditch with its array of boutiques, markets and nightlife hotspots. It offers easy access to central London with famous Oxford Street only a short 10 min tube ride away. For business or social needs the hotel has 14 private dining and event rooms (including Masonic Temple and loft style Studio space).
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Steam Rooms, Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/11/2012 to 30/11/2016 - Reservations available for up to 9 rooms. The hotel reserves the right to decline reservations which are not in line with this policy. Reservations (10+ rooms) please contact Laterooms for details. The LateRooms.com rates for Andaz London - Liverpool Street in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Gorgeous hotel and staff were very helpful.
I ordered food from room service and it was fantastic.
My wife and I stayed here 5 years ago, it was lovely.
We decided to return on one of our trips to London and we were not disappointed. The staff are lovely and attentive from the moment you walk through the doors, but not overbearing. It's all very modern and spacious. The rooms are clean and have a great modern feel. The bed was super comfy and the bathroom clean and modern. We would stay here again without a second thought. Great hotel and great location.