- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"We have stayed here several times in the past, but now with its new makeover it is even more special..."
"We stayed here with another couple New Years Eve. Excellent location, helpful friendly staff. Would definitely stay again...."
"We stayed overnight on New Years Eve and found the hotel and staff to be friendly and accommodating. Restaurant and staff also excellent...."
"We stayed for one night while we visited London for the Nye fireworks display. The hotel was in a great and convenient location for all the..."
"The room I was given at first had not been properly cleaned and had other people's items remaining. I contacted the Manager and was given a..."
About the hotel
A five minute walk from Oxford Street, Bond Street and Selfridges department store, very close to Hyde Park, Durrants is an ideal base from which to explore London. Durrants is a quiet haven in the heart of Marylebone where guests can enjoy discreet & amiable service. The hotel has a cosy bar and lounge, perfect for relaxing and a game of Trivial Pursuit or Scrabble.
The hotel restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Durrants has been privately owned by the Miller family since 1921. Durrants Hotel is in George Street, London, and is very close to Paddington (Heathrow Express), St. Pancras (Eurostar) and Victoria (Gatwick Express) mainline railway stations as well as Bond Street, Baker Street and Marble Arch underground stations. Coaches from London Luton and London Stansted airports stop in Gloucester Place, a five minute walk from the hotel. Tea and coffee making facilities are not in guest bedroom but room service is available 24 hours a day
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Durrants Hotel in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Gem of a hotel superbly situated
We have stayed here several times in the past, but now with its new makeover it is even more special
We stayed here with another couple New Years Eve.
Excellent location, helpful friendly staff. Would definitely stay again.