This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The hotel is located only 200 meters from the Termini Train Station, and is housed in a magnificent Art Nouveau building dappled in sunlight, creating the sensation upon entering the hotel of a cozy, pleasant residence. The hotel is adorned with fresh flowers and serves a custom prepared delicious breakfast for each guest, providing the right start for a new day. Cared for with the greatest attention for every detail by the family that has managed it since 1963, the Hotel Alpi considers hospitality to be a sort of philosophy.
Over time and in total respect for the building’s original architecture, a series of repairs and renovations executed in pure Italian style have slowly transformed the patrician residence into a hotel. Forty-eight Standard and Superior rooms, all painstakingly cared for and each decorated in its own unique style, make for an unforgettable stay for every guest. Rooms feature an interactive flat-screen TV with satellite channels and free Wi-Fi. The romantic terrace is the perfect place for a relaxing break.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Alpi in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet