- 52 guest reviews
"From the picture on late Room the room looked a lot bigger. It needs modernising and I think the price reflected this. It was cheap for Augu..."
"Little tired & needing lick of paint. Needed extra socket for charging phone when tv on. Shower poor pressure & head needed replacing, parti..."
"Good clean hotel we had a large room which was clean with shower and very good for the price Very helpful staff and good customer service..."
"Had a great time and accommodation was very clean and friendly well done to all the staff..."
"The hotel is a nice friendly environment. The food was great. The room was a little dated. Parking was a nightmare, we ended up parking away..."
About the hotel
Our prime location is only 200 yards from the cliff top and beach and offers easy reach to Bournemouth International Centre (BIC), the Pavilion, Theatres, Pier, Town Centre and beautiful Gardens all within a 10 minute walk. Ullswater Hotel is a charming 42 bedroom hotel located on the West Cliff of Bournemouth.
The hotel has single, twin, doubles and family rooms up to 2 and 3 children under the age of 10.
All our bedrooms are en-suite and have direct dial telephones, complimentary tea/coffee tray, lift access to all floors and all the home comforts making for an enjoyable and relaxing stay.
The hotel is renowned for its excellent service and fantastic four course meals whilst still offering you good affordable rates without the compromise on quality. Having listened to what our guests' need, Wi-Fi is available Free Of Charge and we offer Limited Free Car Parking. Our facilities include a bar, restaurant, games room (namely a snooker table and darts).
So, whether on a romantic getaway, lone traveler, small families , we at the Ullswater Hotel ensure you are well looked after.
Please note: A 2% charge is made for all credit card payments. There is no charge made for debit cards. Would guests kindly note that there is a £10. 00 per night charge for dogs. Please note parking is restricted on a first come basis-there is a public car park within 100 yds.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Bowls, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
Great customer service in a hotel that needs updating
From the picture on late Room the room looked a lot bigger.
It needs modernising and I think the price reflected this. It was cheap for August £72 for bed and breakfast. Nice staff, especially the girl at reception.
Room tired but very clean
Little tired & needing lick of paint.
Needed extra socket for charging phone when tv on. Shower poor pressure & head needed replacing, partially blocked. If travelling with small children, be aware top floor window opens wide with chair next to it - potentially dangerous. Bedding fresh clean white traditional sheets. Dining room beautiful damask cloths even @ breakfast. Would have liked option of 7am, not open until 8.30-9.30 & continental @8am. Ground coffee served but second cup not offered. Maybe could help ourselves. Really lovely and clean.