- Very Good
- 79 guest reviews
"The hotel is a nice friendly environment. The food was great. The room was a little dated. Parking was a nightmare, we ended up parking away..."
"Very enjoyable.Excellent staff especially Laura,with her great enthusiasm,made our stay so easy..."
"Staff extremely friendly, helpful and obliging..."
"Comfortable, clean. Great value for money...."
About the hotel
Our prime location is only 200 yards from the cliff top and beach and offers easy reach to Bournemouth International Centre (BIC), the Pavilion, Theatres, Pier, Town Centre and beautiful Gardens all within a 10 minute walk. Ullswater Hotel is a charming 42 bedroom hotel located on the West Cliff of Bournemouth.
The hotel has single, twin, doubles and family rooms up to 2 and 3 children under the age of 10.
All our bedrooms are en-suite and have direct dial telephones, complimentary tea/coffee tray, lift access to all floors and all the home comforts making for an enjoyable and relaxing stay.
The hotel is renowned for its excellent service and fantastic four course meals whilst still offering you good affordable rates without the compromise on quality. Having listened to what our guests' need, Wi-Fi is available Free Of Charge and we offer Limited Free Car Parking. Our facilities include a bar, restaurant, games room (namely a snooker table and darts).
So, whether on a romantic getaway, lone traveler, small families , we at the Ullswater Hotel ensure you are well looked after.
Please note: A 2% charge is made for all credit card payments. There is no charge made for debit cards. Would guests kindly note that there is a £10. 00 per night charge for dogs. Please note parking is restricted on a first come basis-there is a public car park within 100 yds.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Bowls , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Very small bed, old fashioned sheets and blankets.
Breakfast was a disaster. Late in seating and then told to move tables after service started. Food was a disappointment as the bacon was more like ham and undercooked. Took far too long to be served. Staff were unhelpful when enquiring about wifi
Tatty and musty blanket and bedspread on the bed.
I don't think much has been updated in this hotel since the 70's. Staff friendly.