- 1 guest reviews
"Perfect hotel and setting for a total chill out experience. Room was spacious, comfortable and views over gardens and estate. Hotel easily a..."
About the hotel
Beech Hill Hotel is a 4 Star elegant and luxurious country house built in 1729. The house is surrounded by wonderful woodland with ponds and waterfalls. 31 well appointed en suite bedrooms, all individually furnished to the highest standards in decor and furniture.
Five deluxe Suites available including 4 poster accommodation. Many have views of the gardens and woodland. The US Marines had their headquarters here during World War II. Ex President Bill Clinton, Tommy Hilfiger, Senator Ted Kennedy have all been guests at the hotel. Our Restaurant offers fabulous views over the gardens offering French classical cuisine offering hearty breakfasts, lunches and Lighter snacks and sumptuous Gourmet Dinners. Special diets catered for. A superb Afternoon Tea is available in our Gallery Lounge served with homemade produce. Conference, banqueting and wedding facilities available with maximum of 100 people can be catered for. We are situated just 2 miles from Derry/Londonderry City Centre were you can enjoy shopping, the theatres and historical walks, and the warmth of the people. We are very conveniently situated to explore the Antrim Coast and County Donegal.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beech Hill Country House Hotel
Perfect hotel and setting for a total chill out experience.
Room was spacious, comfortable and views over gardens and estate. Hotel easily accessible from main Belfast/Londonderry Road with close proximity to the City of Derry. No gimmicks just great service and superb food.