- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"The staff are excellent and nothing is too much trouble. An excellent hotel for a special weekend of celebration. Particularly impressed wit..."
"We had a wonderful time the staff were very helpful. We had read that the men needed a tie or a jacket, but this was not enforced, some had..."
"Excellent week, the attitude of the staff and their friendly service, made this a great place to stay. Facilities are really good, plenty of..."
"The hotel needs a face lift to bring it into the modern world. Its missing the right mix of old world grandeur with new furnishings which ar..."
"I have stayed in top hotels all over the world, The Grand is one of the best..."
About the hotel
The renaissance of The Grand Hotel Eastbourne, has transformed this elegant property into one of the country's finest coastal hotels within easy reach of Gatwick Airport and Eurostar.There are luxurious suites and bedrooms, two award winning restaurants and a truly impressive health club boasting both indoor and outdoor pools ,extensive gym and eight beauty treatment rooms.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Very dated, family dining was terrible.
The hotel is 150 years old, so I expect it to be Victorian, but the rooms, bathrooms and furnishings were very dated.
It smelt musty and could really do with fresh carpets, curtains and proper showers being installed. There were nice touches i.e. cookes and milk at bedtime for the children, robes (although one was so frayed I had to return it), and a nice indoor and outdoor pool with jacuzzi. The most disappointing though was the family dining restaurant. They had a choice of pizza that my kids said tasted like spagetti bolognese and was hard and heated so it was like cardboard. The spag bog was not nice, and my 11 year old son will eat just about anything but even he couldnt stomach the fishcakes. My 8 year old daughter had bread rolls for dinner on the first night, so every other lunch and dinner we had to eat out. There was also only an option of expensive silver service menu for adults, with a buffet for kids, so by the time mine came they were ready to go. Really really disappointing.
70 th birthday family weekend celebration
The staff are excellent and nothing is too much trouble.
An excellent hotel for a special weekend of celebration. Particularly impressed with the temperature of the outside heated pool; Also the jazz band and string quartet in evenings and sunday afternoon. Also the pianist during supper. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The Grand lives up to its name.