- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"The staff we met were friendly & helpful & the accommodation is very clean but... It calls itself a Country Lodge; its web site shows a nice..."
"Excellent service and accommodation, only downside was very poor tv reception. But didn't really ruin our stay!..."
"I was really impressed with the standard of care and attention that we received whilst staying at Miltons last week. Really loved the room a..."
"Well appointed room. Comfortable beds. Excellent personal attention. Would gladly stay here in the future..."
"Lovely lady of the Hotel, very helpfull...."
About the hotel
Huge (40 square mtr) Cottage Style Hotel Suites! Set at the foot of the Mendips hills in the luscious Somerset countryside, this area oozes decadance with a fantastic selection of boutique restaurants and pubs, country side leasure activities, country spa's and of course Somerset Ciders!. Choose from either a spacious executive twin room (20sqm) or a huge cottage style suite (40sqm) with a private entrance, large lounge with 32" flat screen t. v, work station, free wi-fi & galleried bedroom (mezzanine level).
All SUITES have a large galleried bedroom as displayed in the pictures. FREE HOLIDAY PARKING for guests travelling out of Bristol Airport, (by advance arrangement).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 14/06/2014 to 31/12/2016 - The Restaurant will be closed. There's a good choice of other local eateries within a few minutes drive. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Not a country lodge!
The staff we met were friendly & helpful & the accommodation is very clean but...
It calls itself a Country Lodge; its web site shows a nice table looking out on a field. It's actually more like a motel. The rooms are close to & face a road - there is a field behind but no windows look out on it.
It's quite large yet the bathroom has no bath, just a shower. The mini fridge is in the unit under the TV; it made a lot of noise - why not hide it in a cupboard. The TV unit doors were falling to pieces.
It's not bad but also not the romantic accommodation we'd hoped for, based on its name, location & website picture.
Excellent service and accommodation, only downside was very poor tv reception.
But didn't really ruin our stay!