"excellent accommodation and good customer service..."
"A Very friendly and warm welcoming staff highly recommened..."
About the hotel
The Blair Victoria and Tudor Inn Hotel is a privately managed bed and breakfast property. It’s a heritage building consisting of Victorian homes built more than a century ago - designed to present the appearance of a single palatial unit based on the Palladian, Georgian and Regency combined styles. Originally constructed as fine residences for the Victorian nobility and gentry, but now completely and sympathetically converted into a well-appointed bed and breakfast property with excellent modern amenities.
The Blair Victoria and Tudor Inn Hote is a property converted into 56 en-suite bedrooms, tastefully decorated and serviced to a very good standard, this family run hotel is the ideal base for both business and pleasure. Please Note: The Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit/debit cards prior to arrival for all reservations
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
18% would recommend it to a friend
Not a great place
Large airy room on the top floor.
The room was not very clean, beds were old and lumpy. No en suite. The shower was hilarious. Literally a shower cubicle in the middle of the bedroom. The only positive was the size of the room and lack of noise.
BLAIR VICTORIA & TUDOR INN HOTEL
excellent accommodation and good customer service