- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"Lovely room, pleasant staff, had a great stay over christmas ...."
"Beautiful hotel, fantastically presented. Nice friendly welcome at reception upon arrival. We stayed over for a works Christmas party, booki..."
"Nice, warm, clean, and has a good value and massive bed...."
"I like this hotel and use it regularly. Its warm, comfortable and tick's nearly all of the right boxes...."
"Very very nice good service good food very clean love it thank you..."
About the hotel
Located in Tettenhall Wood Wolverhampton, with easy access to motorway links and only 17 miles from Birmingham. Set in 4 acres of manicured gardens and ornamental woodland, with free High speed WiFi and ample free parking, this hotel is somewhere very special with a wealth of character and charm. A 19th Century manor House originally built in 1865 which still retains many of its original features including the rosewood panelled Great Hall and elegant staircase and has recently benefitted from the addition of a state of the art conference centre.
The hotel also now offers an ATM cash machine for your convenience. There are 65 bedrooms located in the renovated Grade II listed stables, the main house and the custom built wing. All rooms are elegantly styled and furnished in keeping with the ambience of the hotel, including all modern facilities like free high speed Wi-Fi, direct dial telephone, 32" flat screen tv with freeview, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, full en-suite facilities and 24 hour room service. Deluxe rooms have been recently completely refurbished in 2013. The newly refurbished bar & grill, The Drawing Room, is set on the edge of the Mount overlooking its beautifully kept gardens and has been designed to be traditional yet contemporary. An Award winning head chef has been taken on to manage the Grill, serving traditional grill food with a redefining twist. Whether you are looking for a quick bite at the bar, exquisite afternoon tea in the lounge or a fantastic dinner in our restaurant you will not be left disappointed. An array of wines and cocktails will also be available at Wolverhamptons premier dining spot. Wolverhampton is the gateway between the historic Black Country and the beautiful countryside of Shropshire and Staffordshire. Boasting a vibrant mix, by day the city is a lively and attractive centre for shopping, culture and commerce. By night it’s a haven for evening entertainment with numerous bars, restaurant, theatres and concert venues. Sports fans can enjoy football at Molineux Stadium, home of Wolverhampton Wanderers, or spend a day at the races – horses, greyhounds and speedway. For those who prefer a quieter time, why not visit the innovative, expanding art gallery or relax in one of the many restaurants, cafes and wine bars. Wolverhampton lies in the heart of the motorway and rail networks, in easy reach from anywhere in the UK and an excellent base for exploring the Midlands. For directions please use Dippons Drive WV6 8HJ This will bring you directly to the hotel.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/11/2013 to 31/12/2022 - For directions please use Dippons Drive WV6 8HJ This will bring you directly to the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Great christmas stay
Lovely room, pleasant staff, had a great stay over christmas .
Beautiful hotel, fantastically presented.
Nice friendly welcome at reception upon arrival. We stayed over for a works Christmas party, booking a Deluxe room. Unfortunately the room was not of the grandeur that we expected. The décor was dated, bath was damaged and the toiletries supplied were of low quality. The 'docking station' advertised was old and didn't fit modern devices. However, the bed was quite comfortable and the room was neat and tidy. The courtyard where the room was situated was very picturesque. The window for breakfast was quite short, we unfortunately missed it due to a late night. Although I did hear that the setting in the great hall was amazing, and that the food was good.