- Very Good
- 149 guest reviews
"For a 2 night weekend stay this was good value. The room was clean, modern and had a wonderful sea view. The bed was comfortable. The only p..."
"Overall the Hotel was excellent for the Location & sea view room, although had to pay a supplement for this but was well worth it. Breakfast..."
"We had a great stay at the Queens Hotel, Staff were friendly and helpfull. The room had a perfect sea view and was huge!! Breakfast was ba..."
"The only thing that was an issue was the parking. The hotel and food was great. We had use of the pool, gym and steam room which was also gr..."
"We had booked in to a luxury double (sea view) room but when we arrived we had been upgraded to a luxury superior double sea view room (no...."
About the hotel
3 star hotel located Brighton Seafront in the heart of The Lanes with free leisure facilities, free cooked breakfast and free Wi-Fi The Queens Hotel Brighton is a 3 star hotel, our sumptuous sea front rooms have fantastic views. Relax and unwind in the hotel bar whilst overlooking the excitement of Brighton beach. The hotel is located in the heart of the attractive Lanes area, overlooking the famous piers.
The area comes alive at night with various restaurants, pubs and club situated around the hotel. Facilities also include the Lanes Health Club (which includes a swimming pool, sauna and gym). Our No. 1 Bar and Bistro, with big leather sofas and fantastic sea-views, is the perfect place to unwind after a hard day or as a meeting place before your big night out. WiFi is complimentary. Not all rooms are accessible to wheelchair users. Should you have any specific access requirements please contact LateRooms for advice and current availability. Easy accessible parking is available close by at a small charge. The Queens Hotel does not accept some large group bookings on weekends (such as single gender parties,hen, stag and birthday groups etc). The Pretty People Hair and Beauty Salon, where they aim to create a warm and comfortable haven away from the stresses and strains of everyday life. All customers are made to feel totally welcome, relaxed and respected. The professional and fully trained therapists offer beauty treatments for men and women. It is advisable to contact the salon direct before you arrive to check availability and bookings, especially over weekends and other busy periods.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/04/2011 to 28/04/2017 - If you pay by cash on arrival we will require an additional £100 per room cash deposit to be returned on departure subject to room check. NO EVENING FOOD ON NOV 29, DEC 5,6,8,10,11,12,13,18,19,20 The LateRooms.com rates for Queens Hotel and Spa in Brighton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
For a 2 night weekend stay this was good value.
The room was clean, modern and had a wonderful sea view. The bed was comfortable. The only problems my friends and I experienced was with the room door security as on a number of occasions we could not enter our rooms. These problems were dealt with politely and quickly by the staff.
Excellent Location / Great Views
Overall the Hotel was excellent for the Location & sea view room, although had to pay a supplement for this but was well worth it.
Breakfast was excellent too.