"The hotel is situated in a great location but it is quite tatty. The beds were comfy and clean but the net curtains were actually grey and d..."
About the hotel
The hotel is a short stroll, only ten minutes from Victoria Rail and coach stations. Popular landmarks of Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, a myriad of museums, art galleries, restaurants, shops, theatres, London's West End and the beautiful Royal parks are all within easy reach. All our tastefully decorated rooms are offered with en-suite facilities, comfortable hypnos beds, colour TV with CNN, secure electronic locks and direct dial telephones with PC modem points.
The hotel has a modern elevator to all floors. Non-smoking and ground floor rooms are available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
25% would recommend it to a friend
Would not recommend
Building very tired looking and not very clean.
Was probably a lovely hotel when it was last renovated/decorated. Carpets, curtains and decoration very tired, dusty and stained. Room sparse - no kettle, no hairdryer. Only one bedside table and all furniture had seen better days. Black marks around tiles in bathroom and shower leaked on to bathroom floor. Bed very uncomfortable and lumpy - one major positive was the bed linen and towels were immaculate. Breakfast limited but ok for coffee & toast. All staff I spoke with were polite.
Pleasant reception staff, good location
The hotel is situated in a great location but it is quite tatty.
The beds were comfy and clean but the net curtains were actually grey and disintegrating. The bathroom needed a deep clean with black grouting and a rusty radiator The room was quite small too, but it was a budget hotel so we were just grateful it was warm, dry and had plenty of hot water (shower was less than powerful) It could be great with a bit of a spruce-up though.