- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our stay at this hotel, every member of staff that we met were friendly and most willing to be of help. The hotel is in a semi ru..."
"The new rooms, decoration and beds are very nice. The staff were every friendly and helpful. The bathroom had been worked on but had not bee..."
"Nice place to stay meals a bit expensive but nice...."
"We like this hotel , and stay regularly. Iove the new decor , the colour , the light bright feel to the rooms. Unfortunately the noise in t..."
"Disappointing that the pool and gym were closed. Otherwise a good stay...."
About the hotel
Enjoy the tranquil lake views at the Mercure Swansea Hotel, a gateway to the Brecon Beacons and Gower Peninsula. This 3 star Swansea hotel is set in landscaped grounds, 5 km from Swansea city centre. Internet access and satellite TV are available in the 119 contemporary rooms.
The Brasserie and Bar welcome you after a day exploring the countryside. Wind down in the indoor heated pool or work out in the fitness centre. 9 flexible meeting rooms welcome up to 100 delegates or guests.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyed our Stay
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel, every member of staff that we met were friendly and most willing to be of help.
The hotel is in a semi rural location, with lovely garden views from the dining room. Our bathroom was not perfect having a broken floor tile sliding around the floor, rather dangerous really, but we knew it was there and avoided it. The bedroom was spacious and had comfortable beds, plus it was nicely furnished. We will stay here again.
nice room, nice staff, a few problems
The new rooms, decoration and beds are very nice.
The staff were every friendly and helpful. The bathroom had been worked on but had not been finished properly. not a problem, but unfinished. The pool/gym needs serious attention and appears to have gone untouched during the refurb.