- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Greeted with such a warm, understanding welcome as our journey was long. The gentleman who booked us in knows who they are, thank you on a p..."
"Accommodation fine. Restaurant could be better...."
"Great experience with this hotel, staff are very friendly and professional, the food is very good, the rooms are decent and clean, easy goin..."
"The hotel is clean and the bed is comfortable. Disappointing to find the swimming pool broken and had been for two days but this is not alwa..."
"We enjoyed our stay at this hotel, every member of staff that we met were friendly and most willing to be of help. The hotel is in a semi ru..."
About the hotel
Enjoy the tranquil lake views at the Mercure Swansea Hotel, a gateway to the Brecon Beacons and Gower Peninsula. This 3 star Swansea hotel is set in landscaped grounds, 5 km from Swansea city centre. Internet access and satellite TV are available in the 119 contemporary rooms.
The Brasserie and Bar welcome you after a day exploring the countryside. Wind down in the indoor heated pool or work out in the fitness centre. 9 flexible meeting rooms welcome up to 180 delegates or guests.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Greeted with such a warm, understanding welcome as our journey was long.
The gentleman who booked us in knows who they are, thank you on a personal level 😊. We must add Ms Martin helped us greatly under circumstances which were not welcome along with a duty manager who most unfortunately have no name. The breakfast can't be rated 4*, this is underselling the hotels breakfast which included cereals, yogurts, juices, fresh fruit along with pastries. This alone exceeds a continental breakfast. Then you also have a cooked breakfast, eggs as you wish with a continual top up of freshly cooked food. This is most unfortunate that staff cleared empty plates bowl etc., whilst still eating, please address this as it most disconcerting, sorry.
Mercure Swansea Hotel
Restaurant could be better.