- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"The hotel is tired and in need of a refurbishment - especially the rooms. We had a bad experience in that we'd requested a cot for the room..."
"Accommodation was fine, but food was below par. Breakfast was over cooked, cold breakfast choices fine. Paid extra and promised movie channe..."
"Stayed in hotel for one night on Friday 19/06/15. Even though i know Perth quite well i was unaware of this hotel. Upon arrival and check in..."
"Had a lovely time at this hotel. Staff were really friendly, great central location, parking on site. We got a great deal for b&b and can't..."
"HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY CHECK IN STAFF ON ARRIVAL..ROOM CLEAN COMFORTABLE AND WARM....GOOD LOCATION WITH NICE BAR AREA..."
About the hotel
Stay at the 3 star Mercure Perth Hotel, a charming converted 15th century watermill. The Perth hotel is located right in the city centre of Perth, less that 1 km from Perth Museum with the Scottish Highlands as a backdrop. The 76 contemporary rooms are all fitted out with internet access and satellite TV, plus you can head down to The Brasserie for a tempting selection of light meals and drinks.
The 3 modern meeting rooms can accommodate up to 120 people.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Great staff, shabby hotel
The hotel is tired and in need of a refurbishment - especially the rooms.
We had a bad experience in that we'd requested a cot for the room well in advance. No cot was waiting g for us and the one that was brought up was broken. We were then told that was the last one in the hotel. Luckily the staff at this hotel are excellent and sent across town to another hotel for a cot. Unfortunately it was well past my son's bedtime by the time it arrived. There were also several stay and hen dos staying at the hotel so we had to ask for the noise to be reduced twice. Again, the staff were excellent and dealt with it straight away but I would t recommend this hotel for families. The central location would make it great for singles and couples looking to explore Perth and not too fussed about a smart hotel.
Accommodation was fine, but food was below par.
Breakfast was over cooked, cold breakfast choices fine. Paid extra and promised movie channel and by the time we checked in this was not available. No refund offered for extra paid, claimed there were 40 TV channels available, but this was not true.