- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Gorgeous hotel. If you like older, grand type accommodation, then you will like this. We stayed in the annex which was nice so cannot commen..."
"This is a really nice hotel divided into two parts - the main house, and the annex. We stayed in the annex which is a modern hotel which is..."
"Booked a night away to take a break from all the madness have stayed here before lovely hotel always calm and quiet disappointed in the rece..."
"We really were impressed from the beginning ever thing was lovely couldn't ask for more..."
"Staff on front desk were great, but i didn't get my room serviced despite asking them to come back at a later time, i even left the sign on..."
About the hotel
Magnificent Grade II listed Georgian House set in 8 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens. 62 comfortable bedrooms all complete with modern amenities. Easily accessible, minutes from J2 of M6 , close to M1 , M69 , M40 & M42.
For guests visiting for leisure, the hotel is surrounded by countryside and Combe Park is on its' doorstep. For those wishing to explore further afield, the historic towns of Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Rugby and Royal Leamington Spa are all within a 20 mile radius. Whilst the commercial and exhibition centres are easily reached by road, the City of Coventry Stadium (Ricoh Arena) is only a 10 minutes drive and the hotel is only 12 miles from the National Exhibition Centre (NEC). The Macdonald Ansty Hall Hotel is extraordinarily attractive with thoughtfully and very individually furnished bedrooms. From most rooms you will wake up to gorgeous views over the rolling Warwickshire countryside. Convenient, yet exclusive, this mellow, red brick house was built in 1678 and is indeed a little bit special. The tastefully furnished bedrooms, complete with tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, flatscreen, digital televisions, trouser press and direct dial telephone will leave you with a lasting impression of this hotel’s luxurious accommodation and individuality. At the Shilton Restaurant you will find hospitality delivered with courtesy by caring staff. A well-stocked wine cellar, combined with a strong emphasis on exceptional seasonal cuisine reflects the freshest seasonal product.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful hotel just a few tweaks needed
If you like older, grand type accommodation, then you will like this. We stayed in the annex which was nice so cannot comment on the main building. The room was nice but the silicone in the bathroom shower needed re-doing. It wasn't bad but let the bathroom down. Also, it was raining when we stayed, so we got wet going to breakfast, coming back to our room, then again checking out.
The breakfast experience was first rate and the waiting staff lovely and friendly. This could put higher end places to shame. Would definately stay again and recommend the extra for breakfast.
A great hotel for a short break
This is a really nice hotel divided into two parts - the main house, and the annex.
We stayed in the annex which is a modern hotel which is very like many 4* hotels. The room was spacious and well equipped and fit for the task. The food in the restaurant was very nice, and carrying a rosette, and the staff were excellent.